PDA

View Full Version : Article - Garth Brooks is back -- and he's suddenly everywhere

racmac
11-10-2001, 07:14 PM
Hi,

A friend just emailed me this link from the Star Tribune and I wanted to share it with you all.

Its a great article on Garth, his career and his future. Its also has some song clips for those interested from the new cd.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/1526/812779.html

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Rachael :)

angelamccann
11-10-2001, 07:23 PM
Barely 1 million of the CG CD? From all the info I've seen it did over 2 million...

Thanks for posting, Rachael!

Angela x

Paula
11-10-2001, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the article...the whole spaghetti (sans forks) and shower story is there. This also caught my eye -
On TV: Three live concerts, airing on CBS at 9 p.m. the next three Wednesdays. This week's will be from the Los Angeles Forum; Nov. 21 is a welcome-home show for the aircraft carrier Enterprise, and Nov. 28 is expected to be an acoustic show. Acoustic is nice, but it will probably mean a smaller venue with not many tickets available.

Paula

splitzer
11-10-2001, 07:32 PM
I really liked that article! Thanks!

So we have a little more insight on Dog Night... bang the forks on the table three times first!

Garth Always,
Dani

Vanessa
11-10-2001, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the artcle..it was very insightful and I was happy to hear that Garth is happy :) The writers of this one sure know what they're talking about, imo :)

Vanessa :)

Garth_FANtasizer
11-10-2001, 07:51 PM
Thanks, Rachael!

So Garth is passionate about cooking! Why does this line come into my mind... "He was standing in the kitchen with nothing but an appron on?" :eek: :)

~Ann~

racmac
11-10-2001, 07:54 PM
ROFL!!!

Anne what an image you have just put in my mind and every other female mind in this forum.

Thanks for that ;)

Rachael

CheyenneWindRoper
11-10-2001, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the link to the great article Rachael!:D

Loved reading it and it so great that the song clips are there too!

Annie~ You gotta cut that out:eek:...I can't take the images you put in my mind much longer!...That is ~ and still stay happily married!:p

:)
Mary Liz

Garthfan92
11-10-2001, 09:44 PM
My mom has always wanted to see a video done for Somewhere Other Than the Night to see how they'd do that line! It could really get dangerous to think about it the other way around being Garth instead! I really think you started something, Ann.

Lisa

boppityboo
11-11-2001, 12:11 AM
Great article thanks for posting the link.

Ann, I like your style! :)

I wonder if I ate spaghetti like a dog and got all messy, can I have Garth jump into the shower with me to get cleaned up? :o My bad...

Ellie :)

GBJR77
11-11-2001, 01:04 AM
okay if you listen to the "Thicker Than Blood" clip from the Star Tribune article, then you listen to the CDNow.com clip of it, then the Wal-Mart websites clip of it, you hear the first 2 minutes or so of the song. (yes, I have way too much free time. I wont tell you guys about recording all three on a tape recorder and listening to them in order....:-)

Kelly Ray

racmac
11-11-2001, 03:48 AM
Hi Kelly,

Its great to see I am not the only Garth nut with time to play since I cant wait much longer for this cd!!

Rachael

gbroadtrip
11-11-2001, 11:03 AM
Wow.. thanks for the links.. Can't WAIIITTT!!!

Four yars has been long enough, but I'd have waited twenty!!
Shan

BigGfan4life
11-11-2001, 11:32 AM
Great article -- thanks for the link :)

wmcinnis
11-11-2001, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the article Rachael, you're right it was a very enjoyable read:)

Oh Ann, thanks for the visual effect:D*lol*
-Susan-