PDA

View Full Version : Garth tickets for $1?

CountryBee
11-10-2001, 12:49 PM
I just finished checking in at eBay and they now have some sellers who are starting their auction bidding at $1 for a pair of tickets. I doubt that opening bid will last very long, though. I figured out that a pair of tickets including shipping charges would have cost them around $70. Garth sets his ticket prices at a reasonable cost, then Ticketmaster drives it up with all of their fees.
Bee

Chris Gaines
11-10-2001, 09:11 PM
they start em at a buck so they get more people to place a bid. cause people will bid "$5.00" or "$10.00" and it'll help the auction get placed on "Fire" or "Hot"

which would make the auction look more attractive to new people searching for tickets... and make em wonder why so many have bid.. so they willl check that auction 1st.

ya see?

Jason

CountryBee
11-10-2001, 11:47 PM
I've been a fanatic for over a year. There were even some Garth ticket auctions that started at 1 cent. I'm bidding on one that started very low and is still only at $41 for a pair of Loge seat tickets. I'm hoping that a lot of last minute bidders don't jump in and run the price up over $100 before it ends. I still don't like it that so many tickets showed up on eBay and they went for outrageous prices. But, for me, bidding on tickets at eBay is my best shot at getting a couple. I live in a small town and it is rather difficult to call around to different "ticket brokers" in Los Angeles (their prices are pretty steep, too).
Bee