PDA

View Full Version : PG linked as Garthsite on AZ Local Radio Station

Y@nkee
11-09-2001, 04:33 PM
WOW !!!

Arizona Country Radio is right on the money!!

I was just surfing the internet for local radio websites and logged in at http://www.knixcountry.com/knixmusic.html

"Wrapped Up In You" is listed as the #14 song of the week and Garth's Name was posted next to the title as a link. Click that link and instead of hearing a clip of the song (which is what I expected) it took me directly to the main page of planetgarth.com !!!

How cool is that?!?!?!?!?!

Y@nkee

Vanessa
11-09-2001, 04:40 PM
that's really :cool: Yankeee! It sure looks like the words' gettin 'round about PG, Garth and WUIY :)

Vanessa :)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
11-09-2001, 04:45 PM
Very very :cool: Y@nkee:D So great to see you posting!!!:D Post more 'cause I, for one, have missed ya!:D

CC

Y@nkee
11-09-2001, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I miss me too sometimes! LOL!!!

But I was tickled pink to see that our city's main country radio station (that is owned by Buck Owens, by the way!) used PG as Garth's information link!!!

Y@nkee

diem nash
11-09-2001, 06:52 PM
Wow! That´s real cool! Planet Garth shown as Garth Brooks´ "official" side! What an honour! But no surprice for me. Or better: The best should be shown! Great job you all do here!!!
Great to be here and get the chance to meet all those special people!

Hi Y@nkee!
I´m quite new here (some few weeks). Have never seen you! So welcome back! :-) There are a lot of new "faces", you´ll see.
Madeleine

Y@nkee
11-09-2001, 07:38 PM
Oh, I've always been here...I joined about the same time as Honky did, but I changed my name from azyankee to Y@nkee...and then was blessed by being asked to be a forum moderating member! I'm here every day, but I seldom post. I'm a 'lurker' most of the time. You never know who's watching your words, but we're out here laughing with the funny posts and frettin' over the posts that sometimes get a little too close to the edge!

ALways glad to see new faces on the forums! That means Garthangels are still flyin' overhead!

(Reminder to Garth...never drive faster than your Guardian Angels can fly...and you have TONS of G-Angels here, my man!)

Y@nkee
aka AzGBFan
aka azyankee