PDA

View Full Version : anyone been to ebay yet???

ADcrzy4GB
11-09-2001, 03:16 PM
If you all go to ebay and search for "garth brooks tickets," it brings up like six pages full of tickets that you can get to the LA show. It really disgusts me, the people that are trying to get anywhere from $100 to $600 for TWO tickets. $600...Come on people!
Garth trys to do his people (the ones that take care of him) a favor by keeping his ticket prices low, and you people have to go and ruin it.

By the way, I thought that there was some kind of rule on ebay that if you were auctioning off tickets like that, that they could only go for the face value of the ticket and not any more???

-AMANDA BROOKE-

Chris Gaines
11-09-2001, 03:19 PM
Not for concerts in California.. as California dont' have a law banning those kinda sales.

Jason

mikki
11-09-2001, 05:29 PM
You think $600 is bad..there are tickets on ticketsnow.com that are going for over $1000.00 EACH!!!

CountryBee
11-09-2001, 06:02 PM
If you refine your search to the lowest prices first, you will find some tickets at a reasonable cost (I'm hoping that the bidding won't go too high). They are the "worst" seats in the arena, but if you really want to be there....
Bee

P.S. I wonder if any of these auctions will close without a winning bidder? I would love to see all those people at eBay and all the ticket "brokers" have to "eat" their tickets.