PDA

View Full Version : other tunes on Scarecrow

GBJR77
11-09-2001, 01:59 PM
just wondered if anyone has heard any of the other tunes off of Scarecrow. Other than Wrapped Up In You, Beer Run, and When You Come Back To Me Again. I just found Squeeze Me In on morpheus and it kinda rocks. I'm hoping with the release in Ireland, there may be more songs to pop up on there. I kinda want to know the words when I go pick up my cd. It makes more fun to sing along in the car on the drive home!!!

Kelly Ray

ProducerJ
11-09-2001, 08:34 PM
Hey Kelly Ray --

If you go to http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=110036 you'll find some more info on some of the songs.

One song I haven't talked about yet is "Pushing Up Daisies."

I heard this a couple of weeks ago, and my friend who was with me is a HUGE Kevn Welch fan. (Kevin wrote the song, and recorded the original.) I don't know the original, but she was very pleased to hear that it stayed true to Kevin's version. It has a real Irish feel to it.

Garth added a few lines to it, and I have to say that they take your breath away. It's intensely personal, and one of those things you hear and literally jerk back in surprise. It's a "wow" sort of thing.

Scarecrow is coming.... 4 days!
J.

SHAMROCK
11-10-2001, 05:17 AM
Hi I have to say "Pushin up Daisies" got me bigtime esp. the last verse. I really like "Don't Cross The River". Its very different and the more I listen to it the more I like it, must be all that banjo playing LOL. But I think atm its a toss between "The Storm" & "Why Ain't I Running" for my fave but that might be about to change cos "Mr. Midnight" is playing now. G its hard to choose LOL