PDA

View Full Version : Wish a great night with the CMAīs!!!

diem nash
11-07-2001, 05:24 PM
Hi!
I wish you all a great night with watching the CMA-Show! Tell us, how it was and what happened! Canīt see it here, but Iīm with you and the excited Garth-Man! :-) Have an unforgetable night!
Thank you, Mary Liz, for taping it for me! Canīt wait!!! (Bite my nails here, till I get it! LOL!)
See you!
Good night!
Madeleine

kiwigbfan
11-07-2001, 07:28 PM
Mary Liz is taping it for me too - isn't she the greatest?! :)

This will certainly take the edge off my "Garth" addiction until the CD arrives.

I think you and I should form the "Mary Liz - appreciation from overseas fans" appreciation society - you can be President, I'll be Secretary :)

Have a great night Madeleine

Carey

CheyenneWindRoper
11-07-2001, 11:00 PM
You guys cut that out!!! :o

You would have done the same for me! ;) Tapes will go out to you both in the morning! BTW, I bought extras, so I can tape the Tonight Show and the concerts for you both too! If that's okay, of course? hee hee :p

Huggs,

Mary Liz

GBFOREVER
11-07-2001, 11:19 PM
Is there any chance u could tape the jay leno show for me also i will not be able to get it i have a satelite and we don't get the local channels i would really appreciate it if not i would understand

diem nash
11-07-2001, 11:35 PM
Hi Carey!

"I think you and I should form the "Mary Liz - appreciation from overseas fans" appreciation society - you can be President, I'll be Secretary."

Letīs do that!!! :-)

Hi Mary Liz!

"Tapes will go out to you both in the morning! BTW, I bought extras, so I can tape the Tonight Show and the concerts for you both too! If that's okay, of course? hee hee"

I think, I can handle that! LOL! Thanks a lot for everything! Canīt wait! Need something more than my nails yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope, you had a great night!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs from me to you!!!

Madeleine

diem nash
11-07-2001, 11:37 PM
Mary Liz, you are just the best!

Ahmen!!!

May God bless you!

kiwigbfan
11-08-2001, 02:57 PM
Mary Liz YOU ARE THE GREATEST :)

You've just made me cry - and I'm at work!!! That could take some explaining.

What else can I say but THANK YOU and I'm sending you HUGE kiwi hug. If you're ever done this way - my house is your house!!!

Thank you

Lots of love and hugs
Carey.

diem nash
11-08-2001, 03:48 PM
I just can say the same! Maybe we both meet some day. My house is yours, dear american friend! (They are the best, right Cary?!) If some things didnīt happen, we may have seen us this year. Hope and pray, that it will happen! Would be great! Than I could tell everybody, that I not just know, but even met an angel! :-)
Mary Liz, have a great time! And you too, my Kiwifriend!

kiwigbfan
11-08-2001, 04:07 PM
It's Friday morning (almost the weekend) and the skies are blue.

I'm wishing you both a very happy weekend :)

The offer of my house is your house is also applicable to you if you're down this way Madeleine.

Carey

diem nash
11-08-2001, 04:26 PM
Hi Carey!

What time is it there? Here itīs 22:33. Thank you very much for your nice words and the invitation! The same for you, dear "Kiwi"! Maybe weīll all see us. Letīs meet and drink a Pina Colada with the Garth-Man and our special angel Mary Liz! :-) What do you think about that!

Have a wonderful weekend! Iīm sure, weīll meet here again very soon!
See you!

Your Kiwi-Friend Madeleine

P.S. Friends can call me Maddy. :-) (Same to Mary Liz!)

kiwigbfan
11-08-2001, 04:35 PM
We're exactly 12 hours apart - it's 10.33am here.

I'm counting the hours until that Pina Colada :) Maybe we could do a BEER RUN as well?

I'm such a cheap drunk - 2 and I'm happy :)

Have fun my friend

Carey

splitzer
11-08-2001, 04:44 PM
LOL... Time zones are so weird... when you said it was Friday morning it really threw me for a loop... momentarily. Still Thursday here! IT AIN'T FRIDAY TILL I'VE SEEN ER!!!

My weekly pleasure. :)

Of course... next week will have lots of different pleasures to speak of!

Am I just rambling about nothing? Whoops.

I'll join the Mary Liz Appreciation Society, if that's okay. Our little USA part of your society? She's definitely an awesome lady. :)

Garth Always,
Dani

kiwigbfan
11-08-2001, 04:53 PM
We can have a "Mary Liz Appreciation Society Does The World Tour" - so you and Mary Liz can come to NZ, then we'll head off the Maddy's place for some German beer and then we can trip around the US, doing some Garth spotting.

When I was there on holiday recently the time zones were a kicker - every time I rang home to my mother-in-law to say we were well there was some very confused looks on the face of myself and hubby as we tried to work out the differences.

4 states in 19 days only added to the confusion :)

The classic was leaving LA at 9.30pm on Monday night and arriving home at 5.10am Wednesday morning. :)

Took a week to get over that.

Have a great weekend Dani.

Carey

diem nash
11-08-2001, 05:11 PM
I like that name! :-) I had never a kiwi as friend! LOL! Thatīs real cool!
Yeah, we drink some Pina Coladas and do a beer run. B-DoubleE-DoubleR-U-N!!! Thatīs it! Mary Liz will make us laugh and the Garth-Man is singing and playing quitar. And Dani is with (After ER of course! LOL!)! Cool Party! :-) We will have a great time.

Well, I donīt drink alcohol so often. So it doesnīt take long, till I tell you all my secrets! LOL! Especially after a hard shift at work. Happened lately! LOL!

"Mary Liz Appreciation Society Does The World Tour" Cool idea! Letīs do it!!!

You are real funny! Canīt wait for that day and even loooooooooooooong night!

"4 states in 19 days only added to the confusion"
Without a doubt! :-)

You wanna drink German beer? Well, I donīt like it. But try it!

See you soon!
And Dani, I wish you a nice weekend, too!

ProducerJ
11-09-2001, 10:14 AM
Hey, who do I call to book a Nashville stop on the "Mary Liz Appreciation Society Does The World Tour?"

It's been TOO long!
J.

CheyenneWindRoper
11-09-2001, 12:11 PM
You guys are absolutely too much and sooooo funny!

Hey, do I get to come on this tour too?

:o :o :o :o :o

Mary Liz

diem nash
11-09-2001, 01:55 PM
Hey Joyce!

Well, Nashville is one of the main attractions on that tour. Itīs Garth-Land! :-) Weīll stay there for a while! But not without you! So, welcome, dear friend! Who tells us so many great stories like lately about the "Listening Party" is always welcome. Itīs time to say "Thanks for everything!". But even without that you would be on the "train". We are a real cool mixed worldwide team yet! We are one family! :-) And maybe we even get bigger! "The More The Merrier" like my secretary and spokesman Kiwi said. Sheīs real cool, too! (I think, she is sleeping now. Hope you have great dreams! Sent you a "dream-fairy"! :-) )

Dear Mary Liz!
Donīt be so shy!!! You are the reason for that incredible worldtour. Well, and the great Garth-Man, of course. It will be so cool!!!

Hope you both like Pina Colada, too. Weīll drink them and than weīll sing Garth songs. It will sound very "special". LOL!

See you!

Always, Maddy

kiwigbfan
11-09-2001, 08:18 PM
I had the bestest sleep, thank you for the dream fairy :)

Joyce - everybody's welcome on this tour and since you are the most knowledgable one, you can be the Tour Guide.

Mary Liz, as the tour is in your honour - we'll carry you on a throne matey :) :) :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

The skies are blue in Auckland :)

Carey