PDA

View Full Version : Garth on MWL on Friday!!!

SweetGBFan
11-07-2001, 06:27 AM
Country.com says Garth will debut his new video for Wrapped Up In You on Friday on MWL! Well, there you go. You guys are lucky that get CMT. I get VH1 country and they are pretty good about getting new videos but it may be a couple of weeks or so. This is such good news.

PJ
11-07-2001, 09:47 AM
All I have found is that the video is being debuted Friday. Can you post where it says that Garth will actually be in attendance?

Thanks!

BigGfan4life
11-07-2001, 09:55 AM
I've seen the commercial for Friday's show and it just says the video is debuting...it doesn't say that Garth will be there. I'm not saying we should totally count out him being there...you just never know what he'll do! ;) But, for the commercials for the other days, they usually say, "So and so will be in the studio for the premiere of..." But, I'm just looking forward to seeing the video. It looks like it's going to be good, from the few brief clips they showed :)

PJ
11-07-2001, 09:59 AM
If anyone finds out any different about Garth actually being there, please let me know as I have a reservation for the show.

Thanks!

allisonv7
11-07-2001, 12:12 PM
Hey guys,

I'm going to the Lime Creek show then 9th and was thinking about going to MWL on Monday.....is it hard to get on the show? I'd really like to sit right there on the stage but I know thats probably near to impossible....also, do you have to buy tickets to the Hall of Fame to be able to get on the show??

allison.

Jen19
11-07-2001, 12:32 PM
Hey Allison-

Are you talking about the Monday after dec 9th going to MWL or this Friday .. email me at Jen19G@aol.com and I can help you get in the audince.

There is no charge to go to the show !!

JEN

GBFOREVER
11-07-2001, 02:02 PM
what is MWL? sorry i don't have a clue what u are talking about :(

PJ
11-07-2001, 02:07 PM
CMT's Most Wanted Live.

GBFOREVER
11-07-2001, 02:09 PM
ok thank-you very much :)

cg2gb
11-07-2001, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by PJ
If anyone finds out any different about Garth actually being there, please let me know as I have a reservation for the show.

Thanks!

When I pulled up rock on tv and searched for Garth, it is showing that he will be on tv then. I've searched for other artists on that website, and it only comes up if they are going to be on the show....Not for a video. We will see! :)

trish

ProducerJ
11-07-2001, 03:33 PM
Hey Trish --

Rock On Tv is a cool site - thanks for turning us on to it!

If you look at the "info" column on the right hand side, it takes you to a page with more details. For Garth on Friday it says:

About: 11/09/2001
World premiere of the Garth Brooks video, "Wrapped Up In You".

Same thing for Sara Evans' video debut on Thursday:

About: 11/08/2001
World premiere of the Sara Evans video, "Saints and Angels".

Compare that with Jo Dee Messina, who WAS there live in the flesh last night:

About: 11/06/2001
Jo Dee Messina, plus the world premiere of her video "Bring On The Rain".

sorry! If I hear he's coming in I'll let y'all know.
J.

cg2gb
11-07-2001, 04:12 PM
Hey J.

Thank you for all of your wonderful posts!

In the past, when I was searching for a band (Yankee Grey) they would only appear on the rock on tv site if they were actually on CMT (ie: face the music). It has never appeared for just the video's. For all of our sakes, I hope he's there! Too bad I'm not! :(
Maybe one day I'll meet Mr. Garth!

The Rock on tv site might be wrong, but they've never let me down in the past...They've always been pretty accurate!

trish

pldrw
11-10-2001, 09:17 AM
Hi guys; Garth was not on even by phone, But they announced a contest for tickets to all the concerts even Norfolk,Va. After the year I am having a concert would be heaven!!! I started treatment for Breast Cancer in July,and Chemo has sure been rough :(! Does anyone have the links for this contest as when I try to go to CMT it says It's down for repairs!That make me sad too as fincally I know this will be my only chance to see Garth this time. Any Suggestions or other link would be helpful???
Thank Guys and Gals;
Pamela L. Dolen

Paula
11-10-2001, 02:43 PM
I posted this on the thread urging everyone to vote for the WUIY video. Here's an excerpt from a newsletter I got from country.com
Win a Trip to See Garth in Concert
Vote for your favorite videos on CMT Most Wanted Live and you could win a flyaway trip to see Garth Brooks in concert during a CBS concert special. You could also win one of 15 personally autographed CDs.
http://www.country.com/cmt/request/mwl.jhtml#prizeadaySorry to hear that you're going through a rough period.:( I hope they caught it in time and that the chemo will be successful in getting rid of it.

Paula

loreli
11-10-2001, 05:29 PM
Pam ((((HUGS)))) My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She is doing well now.

But now my Dad has lymphoma and it isnt good. :(

I am pulling for you, I know chemo can be awful. :(

Lets all vote for WUIY at CMT.

here's the link. When you vote you get registered for the contest :)

http://www.country.com/cmt/request/mwl.jhtml

Lori :)