PDA

View Full Version : Find out where you will be sitting at the LA Forum...

nelty
11-06-2001, 09:23 PM
Here's a picture of the forum...

Hope this helps...

Nelly

Vanessa
11-06-2001, 10:00 PM
thanks nelly..oneuestion tho.. why is there an arrow pointing at the # 14? :)

vanessa :)

allisonv7
11-06-2001, 10:24 PM
I just found this seating chart for those who might be interested....it's an In The Round setting though, i'm not sure how garth will be performing but he's always done it this way in the past.

allison.

ProducerJ
11-06-2001, 10:43 PM
Has anyone ever figured out why the levels have such odd names? Or is it a West Coast thing I'm not hip enough to be hip to? LOL
J.

PJ
11-07-2001, 10:03 AM
It's a California thing - ya wouldn't understand. ;)

Has anyone out there ever been to the Forum and could tell us which side of a section seat 1 is on? I haven't been in over 10 years so really don't remember. I have looked online and have found many different seating set-ups, but none include seat numbers or how many rows are in a section.

allisonv7
11-07-2001, 11:07 AM
PJ,

Here's what I normally do to figure where exactly in a section my seats are:: If you go through all the listings at Ebay you can find roughly how many seats there are across a section and how far back they go. Don't just look for your section though, from the layout look for sections the same size as yours as scan through those too. I know it takes awhile, but it's worth it for Garth :) Guess those scalpers are good for something ;)

allison.

PJ
11-07-2001, 11:31 AM
Thanks Allison, but that still doesn't tell me if seat 1 is on the left or right side of the section.

vegas4x4
11-07-2001, 04:53 PM
Can anyone tell me how the rows are layed out as far as do they go A-Z then 1-10 or 1-10 then A-Z? From the bottom going up. I am in row 10 and am just trying to get a feeling for where I will be at.

Thanks!
Jeff

PJ
11-07-2001, 04:58 PM
As far as I can tell, Floor sections are designated by letter and their respective rows are numbered. Loge and Collanade sections are designated by numbers and their respective rows lettered. So, if you are in row 10, I assume you are on the floor.