PDA

View Full Version : U Lucky Guys

ScottishGBFAN2
11-06-2001, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone

How lucky you guys are to be going to see Garth. I hope you all have a great time as I am sure the concert will be great and if any of you get to meet him after the show, I am sure one of you guys will. Tell him to bring his Music to the UK cos he has fans over here too :-)

Have a great time and let us know all the goss :-)

Take care

Harry
Scottishgbfan :-)

AussieLisa
11-06-2001, 05:11 PM
Hey Harry

Don't worry I know how you feel! You're not the only one on here who has to love Garth only from afar! lol

Lisa :)

jstensig
11-06-2001, 05:32 PM
No - you are not alone.

Welcome to PG.:)

Jakob

Jude
11-10-2001, 09:01 AM
If only ......................
we could go and get him and bring him back to Europe. We could have one big European party.

Jude

ScottishGBFAN2
11-10-2001, 09:48 AM
Hi Jude,

That would be so cool One Big Garth European Party, with all his european fans. It would be such a great night, lets put it to the vote :-)

Harry :-)

Lowland_Kid
11-10-2001, 10:04 AM
COUNT ME IN!!! Please! :)

Welcome to PG, Harry.

:)
Marjolijn

ScottishGBFAN2
11-10-2001, 11:24 AM
All we need is for Garth to play one Concert over here and all his European Fans would come together for one wild night :-)

Jude
11-10-2001, 02:50 PM
Hey Harry, with Marjolijn there it would certainly be a party. Now we need Ros, Angela, Ann, Norma, Hannah, Tracey, Sue and of course Brian, boy that would be some party!!!

Jude

KindanewGarthfan
11-10-2001, 02:57 PM
Woooo Hoooo Party!!!
Now that would be 'Very Cool' in the words of Da Man himself.
Count me in for a European party.

Welcome to PG Harry, its wicked here

Jude- how are you? Not long till December 1st now :)

Marjolijn- Hey how are you? Hope you've settled in ok? Glad to have you back.

Jakob and Lisa-Hey guys

Hannah:)

PS I'll bring the M&M's

angelamccann
11-10-2001, 06:07 PM
Hi Harry - welcome to PG!

Yeah, I think that could be pretty wild (and even if it's not likely to happen it's a nice dream...) - we'd need to get the Irish girls in on it too - that would be cool!

Don't forget Palle and Marjolijn, our new friend Madeleine from Germany, Jen, Birgit, Rick and Jodie, Kev and the rest of the Thunder Rolls band, Ray and Eileen :)

Angela x

ScottishGBFAN2
11-11-2001, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone

Do you think we should put this wee idea to GB Management?? hehehe After all we will be supporting his new album over here :-)

Harry :-)

Jude
11-12-2001, 05:04 PM
Harry,
This should definately be put to GB Management.

It will be a great party.

Hannah - are you giving those M&M's to Rick or are we eating them???

Angela & Ros - you know what your mission is....

Jude

boppityboo
11-12-2001, 07:39 PM
OHMYGARTH! HARRY, SCOTTISHGBFAN HARRY!! From GBFAN! :)Where the heck have you been buddy???!! It's me Ellie, Boppityboo, formerly known as luvugb on gbfan. :) How are you doing? WOW! As I live and breathe. :) Ok... I'll calm down now. lol. Although I am a LOT closer to the US than you guys, it is still major difficult to get to these rare Garth events. I wish so bad that I could just drop everything and find money and fly to wherever he is going to appear. But always, priorities come first. lol. Mortgage, bills, groceries, car payments, loans... etc. lol. At least we do get almost all the TV specials though. I just saw the video for WUIY about 30 minutes ago. VERY cool. There is a thread with a link to the video that you can see, so at least, my European, Australian and NZ friends, you have that, small consolation it may be, I understand. :(

Ellie :)

Countrywolf
11-13-2001, 01:15 AM
Hi all

I understand what you are feelling. Yes, I live in North America but there is no way I can go to these rare events. Class comes first, this late in a term it would be really stupid to miss a few days, man that sucks! I would love to see him one more time. I have several friends who have never seen him in concert and they wanted to claw me out when they found out I had.

Ellie ~ Where in B.C. are you?

Cheers
Sandra :)

KindanewGarthfan
11-13-2001, 10:44 AM
Hey Jude

Maybe we should get two bags of M&M's, one for us and one for Rick, hehehe

Hannah:)

boppityboo
11-13-2001, 12:28 PM
Hiya Sandra! Yes, I see you are in Vancouver. Very cool. WUIY just started playing. Are you listening to JRFM right now? They are giving away Scarecrow every hour. :) Are you calling in to try to win? I live on Vancouver Island. Just on the northern edge of Nanaimo. I am not going to try to win cause by the time I pay for the ferry, and the hassle of getting downtown by bus from the terminal... it's cheaper and faster to just buy it here. lol. Maybe we can get together some time. I would love to know another Garthnutt in Vancouver. There are quite a few of us from BC. Hope to see you post lots. :)

Ellie :)

P.S. Perhaps we could do Garth Road Trips together, huh? If there ever is an opportunity, that is.

ScottishGBFAN2
11-13-2001, 12:38 PM
Hi Ellie

How r u doing? I dont know if you got my e mail or not, so I thought I would drop you a line on here. How have u been? what have you been up to? We all use to have a laugh om GBFAN didnt we :-) Well I am still at Uni over here in Scotland BOOOHOOO. So drop me a line my e mail addy is h.kerr@ntlworld.com. Take care and it was great hearing from u again

Harry

Countrywolf
11-13-2001, 11:18 PM
Hi Ellie,

I did not even get home from class until 5:50 pm today. I am a fourth year student at UBC doing an animal studies program. I have not been listening to JR today as I already had a copy reserved at A&B which I picked up on the way home. I will listen to it after the hockey game is over otherwise dad's yelling at the refs and players will disturb me too much.

Were you at either of Garth's Vancouver concerts in '93 or '96? You can guess I was and in '96 I was two rows behind the stage talk about seats that rocked! I would love to do roadtrips if there is ever a chance.

Well I better go now, I have a lab to do.

Cheers
Sandra :)