PDA

View Full Version : LA forum Tickets on EBAY!!!!!!!!

nelty
11-06-2001, 08:23 AM
I was just looking around when I found these. I can't believe how much they are going for...

Just do a search on "Garth Brooks LA Forum"

$128 and $150 per tickets??? What is that... a 500% profit??? That's nutts... :eek:

Nelly

PJ
11-06-2001, 09:12 AM
It's ridiculous how so many people can have auctions started and people bidding when tickets haven't even gone on sale yet. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

Original GB Fan
11-06-2001, 10:26 AM
It is beginning to look like there are no claimers on my other 4 tickets for a Lime Creek Christmas that I offered other Planet Garthers. I am going to let it ride through today - but if I get no takers - I will have no alternative but to put them on ebay. I will list it as a Buy It Now at face value. I know Garth wouldn't like anyone making a profit off his tickets - and I don't really care to either - I just want someone else to get the opportunity to see our man.

JoAnne :)

CountryBee
11-06-2001, 10:36 AM
At least a few of the people listing tickets for auction on eBay are professional ticket brokers. I don't know how they do it, but they always seem to get the best seats. And, too many other people are willing to pay their outrageous prices for those tickets. I'll bet the bidding on those Garth tickets, that started at $100 to $200, will go up into the thousands very quickly.
Bee