PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Albums

kev_duv99
03-16-1999, 05:26 AM
Forget about the Soundtrack. I think Garth should release a cover album. Instead of doing multiple covers like "Double Live", how about doing a fold-out book. That would be very cool!N

garthbrksfan1998
03-16-1999, 08:25 AM
YEAH KEV_DUV99,I THINK A FOLD OUT COVER WOULD BE AN AWSOME IDEA!!! ;)<P>COOL CHOICE...<P>GARTH RULES THE WORLD!!! :D<P>~~~ANGELA~~~N

ObsessedwithGarth
03-16-1999, 05:19 PM
Sorry,but I can't wait for the soundtrack.I want it to sell through the roof. I want him to show the country music industry that they need him,he DOESN'T need them.I want them to give him his due.I am sick of them downing him and ignoring him at award time just because he doesn't play by the rules.Sorry didn't mean to write a book.N

hugeGBnutt
03-16-1999, 06:06 PM
ObsessedwithGarth-<BR> i agree with you totally...they need to give Garth much more credit...they know they need him(they do not want to admit that they owe everything to 1 incredible person :D)<BR> aRiN

honky
03-16-1999, 06:38 PM
Can't wait for the <b>The Lamb</b>... :D <BR>I hope Garth's POP album could wake up those who don't give credits to his work...<P>GARTH RULZ!! <P>TommyN

LonsomeDove
03-17-1999, 06:02 AM
People tend to fear what thay do not<BR>understand, they do not understand Garth<BR>and thay never know what he will do next<BR>nor can thay control him. Boy it must <BR>drive them up the wall!. That is why, I<BR>think,(I could be wrong of corse) Garth<BR>is disliked and snubed by some. <P><BR> Without taking up to much space I<BR>would just like to add, I can not wait for<BR>some new Garth stuff, soundtrack or otherwise<BR>I am sure the music he will give us will<BR>be special, as always.<P>N

NJ4GARTH
03-17-1999, 08:45 AM
I AGREE WITH WITH YOU ALL THAT THE COUNTRY MUSIC OWES GARTH HIS DUE. BUT REMEMBER ELVIS DIDN'T GET ALOT OF HIS DUETIL THE END(UNFORTUNATELY). HECK THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW HIM FROM THE WAIST DOWN FOR YEARS. BECAUSE HIS GYRATIONS WERE DISGUSTING TO MANY BACK THEN BUT NOW THERE EXPECTED. <P>JUST A THOUGHT!!!!!<P>TOMN