PDA

View Full Version : Lime Creek Tickets

Paula
11-05-2001, 11:42 AM
I'm at work and I'm sneaking on here real quick to post that I was able to get six tickets...Robin and Maureen, I'll be in touch when I get home tonight to confirm whether or not you want a ticket. In the meantime, I should have at least three extra tickets that I am offering at cost ($141 divided by 6 equals $23.50 each) to anyone who couldn't get through and wants one. I haven't seen a seating chart to see where the seats are located, but they are in Section 1AA, wherever that is! I'm so psyched...Nashville here I come.:D:D

Paula

nici
11-05-2001, 11:43 AM
ME! I'll buy 2!!! :)

How can I contact you?

Nici

nici
11-05-2001, 11:49 AM
Paula -

I would be soooo psyched if I could get 2 tickets from you. I spent the morning hitting re-dial on the phone with no luck. I am supposed to be at an appointment in 10 minutes and I'm not even dressed yet... :)

So, I am going to head out to my appointment, but if you could let me know how I can reach you, I would be ETERNALLY grateful! (We New England girls need to stick together! :))

You can e-mail me directly at roubo@adelphia.net.
Thanks!

Nici

nici
11-05-2001, 06:16 PM
Hey Paula -

I don't know if you have had a chance to e-mail me, but I can't get into my darn e-mail account right now. I'm dying here!

Anyway, if you see this post before you hear back from me on e-mail, you can try me at wells_52@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Nici

garthfan90
11-05-2001, 11:01 PM
I have 4 tickets to the lime creek christmas show. I want face value for them. Let me know if anyone is interested. They are in section 2, row y!

wizard2C
11-05-2001, 11:23 PM
Hi!

Paula, I'll take one ticket if you have one left. I'll e-mail you.

Carol
Wizard2C

-------------

The Children lead the way to World Peace..."Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

Paula
11-06-2001, 08:53 AM
Carol, you have a PM.

Paula

Paula
11-06-2001, 08:27 PM
Carol, I sent you another PM...your email account was over quota and my email message to you came back as undeliverable.

If anyone is looking for tickets, I still have 3 that are available at cost.

Paula

Paula
11-06-2001, 08:43 PM
Oops, just saw Brandon's message...will move on over to the Tradin' Post.:)

Paula