PDA

View Full Version : Timeline of Garth Events

Monica Lockhart
11-04-2001, 12:06 PM
I thought it would be easier to make one thread for all the upcoming Garth events so you don't have to go searching all over for your information. Print this out and stick it on the fridge! :)

As you are all aware.... Garth is showing up everywhere right now!
(To those overseas, and here who cannot access all of these TV appearances and Radio events, I am sure someone here is more than willing to tape these things for you! ;))

To Start... Those who didn't see the premier of The Dr Pepper Commercial yesterday..(me included :() Watch for it today during the NFL games.

Monday- Nov 12th- Garth will appear on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno

GARGANTUAN GARTH DAY... NOVEMBER 13th!!! Scarecrow Release Date

This is one busy day! Ok... the album will be available at midnight for those of you who make the nightcrew at Walmart open up the boxes!!

Tune into your country radio station for the album premier on the morning drive to work and again during the afternoon drive home! Garth will be hosting this radio special with Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood. It will be live for one hour in each of the 3 time zones. Fans can call in and talk to Garth!

The afternoon drive home will feature Garth and Caroline Rea.

UPDATED TIME
AOL Listening Party, 9:00 pm EST- For those of you who have AOL, go to Keyword Garth Brooks for more information on how to join in on the chat. Chat to follow at 10:00 PM.
to submit a question for the chat, send an email to askgarthbrooks@aol.com

Wednesday, Nov. 14th- Garth Concert-Live -This will be a live CBS special from Los Angeles CA. 10:00 PM EST

New Addition
Friday Nov 16- Good Morning America
7AM EST

Wednesday, Nov 21st- Garth Concert- Coast to Coast Live... from the Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise in Norfolk VA! 10:00 PM EST on CBS.

Wednesday, Nov 28th- 3rd of Garth's Coast to Coast Live Concerts on CBS. Time and Place to be announced shortly.

November 26 thru November 30th- Hollywood Squares- Garth joins Whoopi and other's from the Call Me Claus project for a week full of laughs!
Garth every night of the week! WOOOHOOO

Sunday, December 2nd- Premier of Garth's made for TV Christmas Movie-
"Call Me Claus" will air on TNT. Check local listings in your area for time.

Saturday, December 8th- Garth will play in the "Lime Creek Christmas" in Sheridan Wyoming.

Sunday, Decmeber 9th- Garth takes the "Lime Creek Christmas" to Nashville. SOLD OUT

Updated 11/11/01
Moni

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
11-04-2001, 12:18 PM
Monica ~

That was SOOO cool of you to put that together for all of us, makes life a little less CONFUSING around here, that's for sure!!!

:) :) :)

Cheryl
11-04-2001, 12:19 PM
Thanks Moni! :)
My calendar is looking really Garthy these days! :):) LOVE IT!

Garth_FANtasizer
11-04-2001, 12:20 PM
Thanks, Moni!
This is so helpful and thoughtful of you!

~Ann~

Jude
11-04-2001, 03:46 PM
Anyone out there willing to tape the shows for me???

Jude

Vanessa
11-04-2001, 03:55 PM
Thanks Moni for the wonderful info.. :) I can't wait :)

Vanessa :)

countyfair_85
11-04-2001, 04:01 PM
Thanks Monica for putting it all together under one post!
It sure helps to keep track of Garth! LOL :D

-Diane

nelty
11-04-2001, 04:11 PM
Thanks Moni.

I want to add 2 more dates for CANADIANS.... :)

Nov 8 - Canada AM on CTV at 8:10am EST

Nov 17 - CMT Canada at 8:00pm EST

Nelly

serling307
11-04-2001, 05:38 PM
Hey man! I heard about the concert thing coming up , but I had NO IDEA it was going to be that soon! I'm headin' down to the dollar store to pick up some blank tapes man!!!!!

kiwigbfan
11-04-2001, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the cool list of things going on.

Now I know what questions to hound you all with after which dates :)

Happy Garthing

Carey

BigGfan4life
11-04-2001, 05:57 PM
Thank you VERY much for putting all of this info together for us :) It sure makes it a LOT easier to keep track of things!! I already have 2 lists made up...one taped to the computer desk and one on the calendar :) I think that this year, "the most wonderful time of the year" can fit the description of both November and December...they will be the most Garthy times of the year!!! :D

BlueRose
11-04-2001, 06:18 PM
Thanks Monica...haven't been around in a while, so this helps to have everything in order!!! :)

Garth and Caroline Rae on the afternoon drive home? THE Caroline Rae whose reportedly taking over Rosie's show? THE Caroline Rae from Hollywood Squares? THE Caroline Rae who was in and out of Garth's trailer all day in Philly at the Fourth of July festivities? Hmmmmmm.....LOL

Cheryl

GBFOREVER
11-04-2001, 08:49 PM
Thank-you for the information makes it alot easier have a great day

Paula
11-04-2001, 09:37 PM
Thanks Monica for putting all the events in one easy-to-locate place.

Paula

splitzer
11-04-2001, 09:57 PM
Thank you, Moni!!

You are awesome, you've laid it all out for us so we don't go insane!

Garth Always,
Dani

Anonymous77
11-04-2001, 11:42 PM
Thank you, Moni!!

You are awesome, you've laid it all out for us so we don't go insane!

Garth Always,
Dani

Man, if it only were that easy... I might still be sane. :p

missy1462
11-05-2001, 09:26 AM
Monica

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was beginning to feel swamped. :cool:

Missy

crazyaboutgb4ever
11-05-2001, 10:06 AM
Thanks Moni:)
I printed out two copies one for work and one
for home. I don't intend to miss any Garthy events!!!
I'm so excited about hearing him on AOL. I already warned
all my family to go somewhere so I will not be interrupted!!!

~anna

kristen166
11-05-2001, 12:14 PM
Is Garth going to do SNL again any time soon?

I hope he does it one more time before he retires.:)

GBGirl1
11-05-2001, 12:54 PM
Thanks Moni.......bless your heart! :D This makes taping all this great stuff a whole lot easier :cool:

Mel

ShellyGirl
11-06-2001, 01:38 AM
Thanks again Moni...this was so nice of you to do!

AussieLisa
11-06-2001, 05:25 PM
Hi everyone :)

I would be forever grateful if someone would be willing to tape anything "Garthy" at all for me! Unfortunately in Australia we hardly ever get to see Garth anywhere :( The only place I ever see him is on Sesame Street when he sings with the monsters! lol
Can you imagine a life without seeing Garth on all these TV specials, etc???? Well that's the life I have to live!

So if anybody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Lisa :)

wmcinnis
11-06-2001, 10:55 PM
Thanks so much Monica, I've been pretty busy lately and usually when I get on here, I'm scrambling around, making sure I have everything written down...this sure makes my life alot easier:)
Thanks Again
-Susan-

loreli
11-07-2001, 10:45 AM
Thank you Monica :)

Lori