PDA

View Full Version : DL on computer

jaredev
01-20-1999, 01:23 PM
O.k. I just tried something and I had to share it with you.<p>I listen to DL on my computer in my dorm room because it is really convenient. Well I have this button on my speakers (most do) that makes the sound 3D. It's like a "live" live song...how's that for a description. :)<p>Anyway it sounds really cool, like you're really at a concert. If you can, try this out!N

Gbfan1
01-20-1999, 03:23 PM
I do that all the time when I'm on PG.<p>Glenn--It sounds goooooooooooooooooodN

Conor McLaughlin
01-21-1999, 07:47 AM
What's a dorm???????????????N

jaredev
01-21-1999, 08:11 AM
Oh sorry Conor, I forgot we have PGers from other countries. A dorm(atory) is kinda like an apartment. It's just a building full of rooms for college-goers to live in on campus. N

Garthnutt4Life
01-28-1999, 12:29 PM
Ok computer dummy here.....is this button directly on the speakers? Guess I don't have it if it is. :(N

jaredev
02-02-1999, 09:01 AM
Yeah, it's directly one the speakers. My home & school computer have it, but I imagine some don't...I really don't know what the point of it is (computer-wise)!N

CaptMorgan
02-02-1999, 04:46 PM
I listen to DL like that all the time. First thing I do when I get on the computer is to put in the CD, double click on my volume, and click the box that says "3D Stereo Enhancement". Then crank the volume. Way too cool. It's just like surround sound, and being at a Garth concert all over again.<p>Catch ya'll around the next bend...N