PDA

View Full Version : Got a Garth Gift Today!

Garthfan92
11-01-2001, 09:46 PM
A co-worker of mine gave me a present today for my birthday (which is Saturday). I open it, and it's a poster promoting the Central Park show! It's white with a black and white photo (probably 10yrs old or older) of Garth on stage in the middle. It also was mostly pink lettering. I was wondering if this was something they actually used to promote the show or just commemerative posters put out afterwards. Does anyone know? I just thought it was so cool! Talk about making my day!!!

Lisa

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
11-01-2001, 10:31 PM
Hey Lisa:) What a great birthday gift! I will be out of town this weekend, so I'll tell ya a little early....

:D !HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D

CC:)

kiwigbfan
11-01-2001, 10:35 PM
What a great friend you have.

As your Saturday is my Sunday and I'm normally asleep whilst you're normally awake.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

Carey

Monica Lockhart
11-01-2001, 10:51 PM
What a cool gift!!

I think I have seen one of these posters you described on Ebay...

Not sure how they orginated, but it sounds very neat!

Moni

GBFOREVER
11-02-2001, 09:09 AM
Happy Birthday Lisa hope that u have a great day sounds like a great present :) take care

Garth_FANtasizer
11-02-2001, 10:52 AM
What a nice Birthday surprise! :)

Ive never seen the poster you're discribing but it sounds cool!

Hope you have a good birthday celebration planned for saturday! :)

~Ann~

Garthfan92
11-02-2001, 07:56 PM
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!

The poster is one of the coolest presents I could get short of Garth concert tickets or meeting him. I never could have expected anyone would find a Garth item for me I didn't already have! Guess it will get framed and go next to my songwriters poster my mom and sister just got framed for me!

Lisa