PDA

View Full Version : Question about pre-ordered CDs

BigGfan4life
11-01-2001, 09:01 AM
I ordered the CD off of amazon.com a few weeks ago. So, does amazon ship them out a little ahead of time so we get them on the day the CD comes out, or will they actually ship them on Nov 13th? I've never ordered anything offline before so I'm not sure how it works. Thanks!

MDgarthgirl
11-01-2001, 10:47 AM
I don't think they do. I looked at my order and, while I have ordered other things, they don't expect anything to be delivered (I don't know if that means "they send it" or "I recieve it") until Nov. 6th. In fact, they state the delivery window as the 6th through the 22nd.

Oh, here's what you can do. Go sign in at Amazon, and look at your account or "recent orders" or "track your order." Maybe they have a different delivery window for ya. :)

No worries, though, I've gotta buy an album or two for friends, I can pick up another. ;) (and maybe by that time I can freakin' find Joe Diffie's new one!! *sigh*)

Nash

GBfromWA
11-03-2001, 12:56 AM
Amazon.com SHIPS on the 13th...I know that CDNOW.com will ship it (if you choose express or next day) and it will arrive on the release date. Hope this helps...