PDA

View Full Version : Two years ago today

Garthfan92
10-30-2001, 11:51 PM
Two years ago today is when I got to meet Garth face to face! I remember it like it just happened 10 minutes ago! I enjoyed my day listening to The Hits all day at work with my Dr. Pepper and M&M's. Of course, I went to Taco Bell for lunch too! LOL Can't help it. It will forever be a special day for me! Now I'm hoping my luck holds out for Dec. 9th in Nashville to do it again, and to get the words out this time to tell Garth what he's meant to me for 9 1/2 years!

Lisa

Monica Lockhart
10-30-2001, 11:55 PM
I know what you mean!! It's so neat to think back on that first time you met Garth! Nothing quite like it!

Moni

majmom
10-30-2001, 11:59 PM
WOW, Lisa - HAPPY GARTHVERSARY!

It's awesome, isn't it?

Kerry

Paula
10-31-2001, 11:19 PM
Happy anniversary, Lisa!

Are you really planning to go to Nashville on December 9? I'm getting my fingers ready to dial on November 5 and hope to pick up six tickets, even though I'll only need one. If I'm lucky enough to get through and get the tickets, I figure it was meant to be and I'll book my flight and a room.

Paula

Garthfan92
10-31-2001, 11:30 PM
Thanks guys. I did enjoy my anniversary in Garth style. How sweet those memories are!

Paula, you bet I plan to be there! JoAnne has me first on her list for tickets, but glad to hear you plan to get extras too. Won't be hard to find takers, especially if some people don't manage to get through. If I have the tickets for the show, my mom and I WILL be there! Hopefully I'll be seeing you again!

Lisa