PDA

View Full Version : Details Coming Soon......

ProducerJ
10-29-2001, 11:16 PM
All right y'all...... I'm dead tired, but am going to TRY to post some of the stories from a listening event I attended tonight as part of Garth's media day.

This part of the day was separate from the zillion interviews he did (you are not going to be able to turn a corner without reading or seeing this man over the next couple of weeks.) No recording devices or cameras were allowed, he said he just wanted it to be "friends gathering together" to listen to his new music. Of course, the fact that 80% his friends in the room worked in the media and the other 20% were with the label, made him a tad nervous. He was pacing. And when each song played, he'd walk off to the side.

After the listening part of the listening event was over he talked to people individually, and they served finger foods and drinks. If you have ever been to the Hall of Fame and know where his drum pod now sits by the elevator, that is where the food and drinks were afterwords, just a real small, low key thing.

Anyway..... stay tuned exclusively to PG tonight for more details! Brandon and Monica have been sitting on my invitation for a week now, they are going to post it so y'all can see it, and I'll scan my credential too, both of which have that same eerie cornfield look
he's been using.

As a teaser.... some of the things he shared include..... CMA plans - will he or won't he? The CBS specials (notice that word is plural?) and he set the record straight on the George Jones stories going around... (Some of y'all are going to be eating crow....)

J.

CheyenneWindRoper
10-29-2001, 11:27 PM
I have been so excited for you all day Joyce! What a :cool: way to spend an evening!

I know your report will be very much appreciated by all here...this is so derned cool for PG...our very own woman on the spot!

So spill it girl...ALL the details, please! :)

:D
Mary Liz

Honeybunny31
10-29-2001, 11:31 PM
Can I just say " JOYCE YOU ARE THE BEST" !!!

I was on my way to bed, but I think I will stay up for awhile...

God I LOVE this site!! LOL

Peace All,

Lisa

Honeybunny31
10-29-2001, 11:33 PM
BTW, am I going to have to eat "BIG FAT BABY"?? LoL

Peace,

Lisa

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-29-2001, 11:37 PM
Looking forward to further details :) Thanks bunches Joyce :D

CC

Monica Lockhart
10-29-2001, 11:49 PM
I have the biggest smile on my face!!! Thanks for the details...

Looking forward to reading more about it :)

Moni

garthsgirl
10-29-2001, 11:50 PM
Come back, Joyce, come back!! LOL, thank you for sharing and I CANNOT wait for you to elaborate on some of this (okay, ALL of it!!). But it's late, so I'm sure I'll have to wait for morning. You must have been in 7th heaven!

Lisa

GBsMydance
10-30-2001, 12:05 AM
J
I wonder if Garth knows how sweet you are to us? :)

Thanks for taking care of us in such grand Garth fashion...

Looking forward to new NEWs tomorrow....

fuzzwuzz
10-30-2001, 12:11 AM
Thanks Joyce! But are you sure it's a cornfield? ;)

ProducerJ
10-30-2001, 12:26 AM
ok ok ok, y'all have been patient long enough. The first installment is up......

http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=110036

J.

nelty
10-30-2001, 01:12 AM
Anyone asked about NBC???? CBS channel does not though very clear on my tv set. :(

Nelly