View Full Version : Scarecrow already a part of Garth's music

Scarecrow
10-28-2001, 02:00 AM
In the song "Fit For A King" off Garth's "Sevens" album it goes like this:

He Looks Like A "SCARECROW"
A Sight To Behold
As He Works For The Shepherd
Bringin' Lambs to the fold

Also, Garth loves Lambs for some reason so I hope he does record the album, The Lamb.

jstensig
10-30-2001, 06:29 PM
I thought about that too.:)

Jakob

fuzzwuzz
11-02-2001, 12:46 AM
That Scarecrow is getting around! What with Halloween and Harvest time. There's no avoiding him. And did you hear that Visa commercial with the tune "If I Only Had a Brain?" Someone at work was humming that tune the other day after the new title was announced! I got to clue her in on that! Also, I noticed some of the clues that lead up to the releases title are in Garth's songs. I think it'd be good to keep them hanging around awhile as to what's behind the concept of a scarecrow. I mean, isn't that song, "Fit For a King" about a guy being led by his heart? Anyone remember the clues? We already know about The Lamb. Or do we?

fuzzwuzz
11-02-2001, 01:21 AM
If the heart can conceive it, and the mind can believe it, God can achieve it. ~Charles Pollard~:)

jstensig
11-02-2001, 05:42 PM
That's a cool saying Dale.:)

Jakob

fuzzwuzz
11-03-2001, 12:03 AM
And it's a 'formula' %100 guaranteed to work!

wizard2C
11-03-2001, 01:48 AM
Hi!

Dale, we should have enough Love in our hearts that we should not need any one other than God. Of course, the Children need Love. But we shouldn't be asking for God's help for someone else's love. Seems God has a lot of other things to do right now. Don't you agree?

Carol
Wizard2C

PS: You know, those songs that sing of Love are created by the dreamers of dreams!
------------------------

The Children hold hands in a Circle while the white doves of Freedom fly thru the air........"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002"

fuzzwuzz
11-03-2001, 02:43 AM
Well Carol, I should think by now man would realize that we shouldn't limit the infinite fullness of God's love. We can never have too much love! Impossible! Can man measure the true depths of the ocean? Yet, real love is even greater than that! Thank God He is not as selfish in sharing it with us as you have implied.