PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Limited first edition Scarecrow

nici
10-26-2001, 06:58 PM
I saw at Countrystars.com that you can pre-order a limited first edition copy from there. It shows a picture of the cd with the different cover, (I will attach it if I can), and the Limited Edition wording.

I pre-ordered from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know if Amazon's editions will in fact be these first edition special cover copies? I don't want to order 2 if they will be the same. I want to have both covers, but not 2 of the same.

Thanks,

Nici

charmed1
10-26-2001, 08:02 PM
You can get the Limited First Edition copy by preordering from any online or store retailer. Also some LE cds WILL be on the shelves on NOV 13.

:) Have a nice day :)

Ryan

holdon81
11-01-2001, 02:47 PM
i did some shopping around online, and while they didnt advertise it as le, im sure it is. i pre-ordered from www.samgoody.com i paid $13.29 plus $2.99 shipping. all in all, a little higher than i would pay for a cd in the store, but now i dont have to worry about going downtown to shop in the mall on the 13th - although i DID do that last year when the new richard marx cd came out; fastest shopping trip ive ever done.

sarah