PDA

View Full Version : Karen Byrd Info

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
10-25-2001, 06:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone has the e-mail addy for Karen Byrd. I know it's been posted here a couple of times in recent past, but I've been searching the forums for quite some time now and cannot find it. If you have it and can post it for me, I would very much appreciate that! Thanks!!! :)

DeeDee

Chris Gaines
10-25-2001, 07:34 PM
DeeDee,

I dunno who would post an email address to someone else... especially in Karen's position..

I think it's better shared in private. :)

Or the someone that knows Karen's addy can contact Karen for ya and then tell her to email you.. one of the two :)

(in my humble opinion.)

Jason

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
10-25-2001, 08:40 PM
Thanks, Jason. Someone did send it to me, but just so you know, I wouldn't normally ask for someone to post something like that, but it has been posted here on the forum before, very recently, at the bottom of a press release concerning the press conference, it seems to be of public record, so to speak, so I really didn't think it was that big of a deal to ask. I spent well over an hour searching for it, before I finally broke down and asked. It's here, somewhere, I just couldn't find it.

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
10-25-2001, 10:31 PM
Hey there! :)

I would just like to say THANK YOU to the person who sent me Karen Byrd's email addy!!! :) You know who you are, so I won't mention any names, BUT I did try to email you back, to say thank you, but for some reason it didn't go through, and I can't seem to email you from here, either, or PM you, so this is my only way to be able to say THANKS. So, THANKS!!! ;)

DeeDee

P.S. For the record, the only reason I wanted her addy was to be able to send her a copy of the picture she took for us, at Hollywood Squares, and to say 'Thank You' to her, for taking it. No biggie.