PDA

View Full Version : Video for WUIY

SweetGBFan
10-24-2001, 08:08 AM
Has anyone heard or does anyone know when Garths video for WUIY is going to be released? I would think it would be pretty soon,considering the album is just what 3 weeks away. AHHHGGGHH! Three more weeks and new Garth music!!!

Cheryl
10-24-2001, 11:49 AM
I haven't heard anything about it since the press conference when Garth said something about not having seen a frame of it yet, and how he's made four(?) videos that we've never seen, and something about his weight. I've been wondering on the status of the video ever since he made those comments.

I sure do hope that there are plans in the works to release it that we just dont know about yet.

GBJR77
10-24-2001, 11:57 AM
I know that there was a video for "The River" that never saw the light of day, and it wound up being the same story line as the video for "Standing Outside The Fire", plus, there was a video shot for "In Anothers Eyes" which never was released, since they decided to release the Leno performance instead for the video. Also, there was a video for "I Don't Have To Wonder Anymore" that Garth directed that was never released. Maybe "Wrapped Up In You" is the fourth video that he's talking about. Wonder if it will be released, since he seems to like only releasing videos that 'make a statement' ala "We Shall Be Free" and "The Change".

just my pennies in the jar,

Kelly Ray

Garth_FANtasizer
10-24-2001, 12:10 PM
I think one of the 4 video's not seen is "It Don't Matter To The Sun," which I would LOVE to see, as well as the other ones! :(

Message to Garth:

Honey - we love you just the way you are! In fact, the better you look in a video, the less of the whole video we see - we're too busy drooling over you! Just put the dang video out! (said with a stern but loving voice!) :)

~Ann~