PDA

View Full Version : Super November For Me

Scarecrow
10-24-2001, 03:13 AM
Well in three weeks we all will find out about the new c.d. Scarecrow. We will see how many Garth will sell in the first week. Speaking of November, I am going to have a big spending spree. Nov 6, The Star Trek-The Motion Picture Director's Edition will be released on DVD, as well as two DVD's that contain episodes of South Park, as well as the second season of Sopranos. On Nov. 13th, Garth's new album Scarecrow as well as Barenaked Ladies Greatest Hits(need not to worry about outselling Garth) and the Fourth Season of X-Files gets released on DVD. Then on Nov. 20, The Grinch comes out on DVD. And then on Nov. 27, Volumes 37+38 of Star Trek-The Original Series which contain Episodes of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy when they were around. Big Spending spree huh! How about you guys/gals?

And another thing even though I am not buying the new Creed album, it probably will sell well considering many people like the terrible voice of the lead singer. I am glad to say that it is going to be released on Nov. 20th, a week after Garth. Remember what happened when Garth did go against Creed before, Garth as Chris Gaines should have been number one that week.

PJ
10-24-2001, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the headsup on the BNL Greatest Hits CD coming out. Do you know if it will be another live disc?

GBJR77
10-24-2001, 12:00 PM
ooooh, I almost forgot about the X-files box set coming out, thanks for the reminder! I might also pick up the second box set of "Friends" coming out on DVD on the 20th. for some reason, that show just cracks me up!

Kelly Ray

Scarecrow
10-24-2001, 06:57 PM
The Barenaked Ladies album is not Live, it is just their greatest hits with two new songs.