PDA

View Full Version : Nancy is now happy!

MT4GB
10-23-2001, 10:25 AM
Nancy is now happy!

I finally heard "Wrapped Up In You"! I like it-the song is different and unique-just like Garth! My cat-Ace-was on the bed with me when I heard it and he started purring a little bit! I guess Garth has two and four legged fans!

The song is a nice pick-me-up after a other night of no sleep and coughing all night because of the cold or virus I picked up last week! Now if they could put all of Garth's music in a shot and inject me in the arm and the music went to my heart and soul I probably would get over this a lot faster!

Nancy

Garth_FANtasizer
10-23-2001, 10:42 AM
Now if they could put all of Garth's music in a shot and inject me in the arm and the music went to my heart and soul I probably would get over this a lot faster!

Awww Nancy - What a very nice way to express the effect Garth's music has on us! You said it beautifully! :)

I'm glad you got to hear "Wrapped Up In You!" :)

~Ann~

boppityboo
10-23-2001, 01:54 PM
YAY! Nancy is now happy. We're happy with ya Nancy. I have a sister named Nancy. :) Speaking of WUIY. My youngest daughter, she's 5,who is really into lyp-syncing, esp with Britney S., is now doing WUIY, thanks to me. lol. I was showing her some dance moves to the song and we were practicing it along with my 8 yr old daughter. It was sooo cute. We did good too. lol. You know when Garth sings 'wrapped up in you' you hug yourself. His first line 'how do I love' you put your hand to your heart, and 'let me see' point to your eyes, '.. the world that we're living in's crazy' hands beside your head moving in a circular motion. etc. lol. I know, call us crazy.. or better yet, GarthNutts. lol Sorry, just had to share. How I do ramble on sometimes.

Ellie

Garth_FANtasizer
10-23-2001, 02:41 PM
That is so cute, Ellie! :)

Hey, maybe you can teach all of us Garthnutts that dance. Then we can do it for Garth if we should ever get the chance to see him perform it live! :D

~Ann~

honky
10-23-2001, 03:06 PM
I guess Garth has two and four legged fans!

WOW!! THIS IS AMAZING!! hehehe

Tommy

wmcinnis
10-23-2001, 05:17 PM
That's great, that you finally got to hear it Nancy:)
I could use that shot too, cause I think I've got the same thing you do:( Had it for a week now!

I can picture it Ellie, that's just so cute:)
-Susan-