PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Garth.......new picture!

Cheryl
10-22-2001, 10:03 PM
Yummy! :)

There is an article about Scarecrow too! :)

www.countrystars.com/index.html?/Promotions/GarthBrooks/index.html

honky
10-22-2001, 10:09 PM
WOW.. what a complete record of Garth's achievements ;)

Tommy

Lost 'n' Garth
10-22-2001, 10:18 PM
Hey Cheryl!!

Just got back from that site, too and posted the exact same thing about the article on another thread.

You following me around the web?? Tee-Hee!! :) ;)

The big bad wolf is coming out in me...

"What big eyes you have".."the better to see you with..my dear"
"What big lips you have..the better to.." ....Well I will stop here. :)

That picture is..well..NICE!!

Cheri :)

PJ
10-22-2001, 10:24 PM
VERY nice! This site also mentions pre-ordering to insure you get a limited edition, but doesn't say that is the only way to get the limited edition.

Garth, please straighten us out about this!

Vanessa
10-22-2001, 11:09 PM
I love the pic!! woah..I think I need a COLD shower.. *lol* .. the article was very informative too :)

vanessa :)

Monica Lockhart
10-22-2001, 11:35 PM
I will see what I can find out about the Limited Edition Release tomorrow. :)

Moni

Monica Lockhart
10-22-2001, 11:38 PM
I forgot to say thanks Cheryl!!!

Very nice article and man o man... those baby blues...:)

Moni

PJ
10-22-2001, 11:42 PM
Thanks Moni! Please keep us posted!

Chris Gaines
10-23-2001, 04:45 AM
If you pre-order through ANY RETAILER.. you will get a Limited Edition copy of "Sarecrow"

what this means is this:

You can order from Amazon.com
You can order from CDNow.com
You can order from Wal-Mart
You can order from Sam-Goody
You can order from G*A*C
You can order from ANYWHERE

and the retailers first "Shipping" order request to Capitol will be filled with Limited Editions.

After that... they will be filled with regular editions.

make any sense?
I dunno what part of ANYWHERE peopel don't understand :)

Jason

cg2gb
10-23-2001, 08:13 AM
Thank you for straightening that out for me Jason! I read another post that only Walmart had the Limited Edition. I preordered 2 from Amazon several weeks ago, then when I read about walmart having the only limited edition, I ordered from them!I ordered 2 cd's from each site, if I get 4 limited editions, I will sell one or two to someone who can't get them!

ImaGBbeliever
10-23-2001, 09:36 AM
Hey, did anyone else notice that the site said that the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz went "in search of a heart"? Haven't those people ever seen the movie??? The scarecrow went looking for a brain!! DUH!! HE THOUGHT WITH HIS HEART! How much clearer does Garth have to make it??

Gosh, sorry everyone, I guess I got carried away...or should I say "Wrapped up in it"?? ;)

Believing,
Kristi

GBShameless
10-23-2001, 09:49 AM
Oh baby, look at those blue eyes!!! I can't seem to get past the picture to read the article, LOL.

Thanks for posting Cheryl.

Robin :) :)

PJ
10-23-2001, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the clarification Jason. I had not seen any site which mentioned your last statement about the retailers first "Shipping" order request to Capitol will be filled with Limited Editions. If they'll also be in stores, then no need to pre-order online.

Do you know how many of the limited edition cover are being released?

Garth_FANtasizer
10-23-2001, 12:08 PM
Oh my, oh my, oh my! How gorgeous can one man be?!

I am 107% Garthnatized be those eyes! Those lips.... Man, if he didn't need them to sing with, I'd kiss them right off of his face!

This picture just replaced the George Magazine cover as my favorite!

Wow! I have to tell you people - I've never met the man in person, but if that face was in front of me, I'd either faint dead away, or get arrested!

Thanks for posting this, Cheryl! My husband thanks you too - He's really going to benifit from my ummm... mood! LOL ;)

Ok - now I can go read the article!

~Ann~

Cheryl
10-23-2001, 12:31 PM
ROFLMAO....Ann, you crack me up. And to think that by posting a link, I was able to contribute to marital bliss! lol :)

You are all very welcome!

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-23-2001, 12:55 PM
Oh my! ...those eyes...just lovely :) Thanks for the excellent pic and link Cheryl:D

Ann you are too funny girl! LOL

CC

Teach
10-23-2001, 01:26 PM
Thanks, Cheryl, I really appreciate you sharing the article and especially that great picture with all of us. :)

boppityboo
10-23-2001, 02:29 PM
OHMYGARTH! That has gotta be one of the if not THE best picture of Garth I've ever seen. Holy smokes! Is it hot in here? Sandy, hello?! You let that get away?!! lol. Whew! I gotta go open the window a bit. :eek:
Now that I have my composure back, I'll go and read that article. Thanks for the link.

Ellie :)

Teresa Morris
10-23-2001, 08:17 PM
Article? What article?? There's an article on that website??!!

All I saw was eyes....GARTHBLUE eyes....and lips...ohmygoodnessgraciousmakemeweakindakneessosw eetsosoftsokissable....GARTH LIPS!!!!!!

Faints......falls outta chair...someone call 711....I need GPR!!!!!!!

Teresa <who still wonders was there REALLY an article??!!>

Original GB Fan
10-23-2001, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Chris Gaines
If you pre-order through ANY RETAILER.. you will get a Limited Edition copy of "Sarecrow"

what this means is this:

You can order from Amazon.com
You can order from CDNow.com
You can order from Wal-Mart
You can order from Sam-Goody
You can order from G*A*C
You can order from ANYWHERE

and the retailers first "Shipping" order request to Capitol will be filled with Limited Editions.

After that... they will be filled with regular editions.

make any sense?
I dunno what part of ANYWHERE peopel don't understand :)

Jason

Jason ...I am not trying to be ignorant here so cut me some slack ... when you get sent a e-mail from what seems to be a pretty reliable Garth source, and it says the special edition is available for preorder "only" at Walmart - it makes you think twice.

Paula
10-24-2001, 11:02 PM
I've already checked with the Kmart and Wal*Mart in my area, and they didn't know anything about pre-orders and are not taking them for Scarecrow. I've read posts from other PGers that their stores have also not heard anything about pre-orders. Apparently, there is some lack of communication somewhere.:rolleyes:

Paula

cg2gb
10-25-2001, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Teresa Morris

I need GPR!!!!!!!

TOO DANG FUNNY! Thanks for the smile this am!
trish

Chris Gaines
10-25-2001, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Paula
I've already checked with the Kmart and Wal*Mart in my area, and they didn't know anything about pre-orders and are not taking them for Scarecrow. I've read posts from other PGers that their stores have also not heard anything about pre-orders. Apparently, there is some lack of communication somewhere.:rolleyes:

Paula Paula,

even if K-Mart isn't doing pre-orders they WILL get Limited Editions in their first order to go on the shelf.. just ya not guarenteed to see it.. as you are if you pre-order with someone liek Mediaplay otr Sam Goodies, or Amazon.com

Jason