PDA

View Full Version : Charity Auction

gbcrazy
10-18-2001, 05:42 PM
HOMELESS TEENS IN HOLLYWOOD WILL BENEFIT FROM PROCEEDS RAISED FROM ITEMS DONATED BY REBA, BRYAN WHITE, BROOKS AND DUNN, BILLY RAY CYRUS, MARK WILLS, JEFF CARSON, BLAKE SHELTON, AND FAITH HILL ON WWW.LILAFANS.COM.

Country stars and fans are known for their generosity in supporting charities and organizations with fundraisers of all kinds, and soon they will be stepping upto the plate to help even more. For the third year in a row, LilaFans: The Official Lila McCann Online Fan Club will be holding their annual Online Auction, which is set to benefit My Friend's Place, a homeless shelter for teens in Hollywood.

Starting on October 24th and ending on November 1st, Country music fans of all ages are invited to log on to www.lilafans.com for the opportunity to bid on memorabilia donated by Reba, Billy Ray Cyrus, Mark Wills, Blake Shelton, Bryan White, Brooks and Dunn, Jeff Carson, and Faith Hill to name a few. Of course, one can expect items from Lila as well. At the end of the auction, all profits will be totaled and will be given to My Friend's Place.

My Friend's Place provides numerous services for homeless teens, ranging from legal and medical advice, to individual case management, to meeting basic needs like clothing, and telephone and email services. My Friend's Place seeks to provide the spark to awaken homeless young people to the possibility of life beyond the street.

Established in October of 1997, LilaFans is a site by the fans, for the fans, dedicated to keeping the die-hard fans of Country starlet, Lila McCann, current with all of her events and news.

Recognized by many high class web sites and media sources, LilaFans, has quickly become one of the most popular Country music fan oriented web sites to date and intends to take full advantage of the popularity to maximize the profits so that homeless teens receive the opportunities available to them.

In the past two years, LilaFans has raised over $2,000 in their Online Auction, with the highest selling item being a certificate for a personally autographed poster from Faith Hill which went for over $200.

Any questions or intent to donate items can be directed to Jen Onsum, jen@lilafans.com

Terry

loreli
10-19-2001, 10:40 AM
This is cool :)

I will check it out :)

Lori