PDA

View Full Version : HWS and Leno - who's with me?

splitzer
10-17-2001, 06:11 PM
I'm set to go to Hollywood Squares (Fri) and Leno (most likely Nov 12), who's with me? Yeah, I know, it takes almost no effort for me to go, compared with those of you who have to, say, charter a plane ;), but who can I expect to meet up with? I know HWS is really short notice, but maybe Leno? Anyone?

Garth Always,
Dani

boppityboo
10-17-2001, 06:29 PM
You don't know how I wish I could join you. Big :( I'm not that far really. It's only about a 2 hour flight from Vancouver. :( If I could get cheap airfare, arrange for someone to watch the kids, change my daughter's birthdate(Nov. 11), lose some weight to look good for Garth(hehe).... well, maybe I coulda done it. It will have to be some other oppurtunity. Make sure you report back here with lots of details. :)

Ellie :)

Garthfan92
10-17-2001, 07:22 PM
I'd LOVE to go, cause it'd be a great chance to meet and talk to Garth. None-the-less, I'll be part of the whine party here for all of us who can't go.

Lisa

gbkubfan
10-17-2001, 08:53 PM
Hey Dani,
I already ordered by Leno tickets a while back. E-mail me at garthfandr@hotmail.com and lets meet up at Leno. DR

Vanessa
10-17-2001, 08:59 PM
I won't be able to go cause I'll be in school :( but I'll be here with the whine party :)

Vanessa :)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-18-2001, 12:18 AM
I Can't go either, but I'll be looking for you on the tube Dani, DR and any other nutts who go :D

CC

ImaGBbeliever
10-18-2001, 09:01 AM
No way I could go.... *sigh*
Hey, I'll bring the cheese to go with our whine! :)

Kristi

Garth_FANtasizer
10-18-2001, 09:24 AM
Way to go, Dani & DR! It's good to know we'll have PGer's out there yelling and singing along with the man!

Make us proud, we'll be listening for you! :)

About that whine party... I'll be there, but I wont be whining - I'll be celebrating the return of Garth with you all! I'll be drinking Dr. Pepper, so I'll be the designated typer! LOL

~Ann~

smitten
10-20-2001, 01:58 AM
DAnielle,

No probs - bought a winning Lotto ticket today for tonights $20 million draw. And since our government doesn't tax prizes, I will have plenty to share around.

What time shall we meet - remember I've got a 16 hour flight to factor in ;)

:) Annette

Teach
10-20-2001, 05:13 PM
I would love to go to the Leno show with you both but have to work. I guess I will join the whine party. :( Be sure to come back to PG after the Leno show with all the details. I will look forward to hearing from you both. :)

Teach

smitten
10-20-2001, 05:16 PM
Oh darn - that wasn't the winning Lotto ticket - I must have picked the wrong one.

Will have to put a raincheck on that till next week

:) Annette

twister
10-22-2001, 01:56 PM
How much would this trip cost? Could i meet up with someone? How would i get tickets? I would love to go and seriously now thinking about it. I live in Minneapolis MN so i'd have to fly but if i could somehow meet up with someone and get into leno, that'd be awesome. Would i get to meet Garth? Where would we stay?

Honestly i wanna go as long as i can afford it.

Twister
twister_mc@yahoo.com

Gotta email my travle agent!!