PDA

View Full Version : Monica - Hard at work!

ProducerJ
10-17-2001, 12:10 PM
I know y'all thought maybe Moni was just using Garth's press conference as an excuse to get away from it all... that maybe she was just lounging around doing nothing on her vacation and not giving a second thought to the Planet.

Well in reality, she was hard at work, and keeping up with PG, and I have the picture to prove it! This was taken Sunday before the Press Conference at my house, where she was holding my computer hostage....

J. (jumping in the truck and leaving town so Moni can't find me....)

P.S. That's her friend Kelli in the picture with her

nelty
10-17-2001, 12:35 PM
Joyce,

Is that a beer, I see you holding???? did you guys went for a beer run??? Now... be honest, tell me who drove???

LOL.. just kidding. ;)

Moni... What can I say... PG wouldn't be the same without ya..;)

Nelly

CheyenneWindRoper
10-17-2001, 01:03 PM
Nelly ~

Yep, that is a long neck that Kelli is holding....and you can see how hard Moni was working by those two half empty Pina Colada muggs sitting on the computer desk! Don't we all have long necks and pina coladas as part of our "hard at work" items?

MMMWWAAAAH Ha Haaaaa! Yep Joyce and Moni, I am really buying this story, right along with Mo's arm getting bumped, Moni not realizing where her hand was when she was hugging Garth and Hazel just using up the last picture in her roll of film! Now which one of them was it that had that swampland in Nevada for sale??????????? :p ;)

:D
Mary Liz

PS All you guys realize of course, that I just have to tease you because I love ya so much!

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-17-2001, 01:35 PM
What a fun picture Joyce :) Thanks for sharing!

Oh lordy Monica, a pg princess's work is never done eh? Your friend Kelli looks like a an admireable lady-in-waiting.I hope you didn't get a cramp in your wrist...no! not from the computer mouse silly!... from tipping back the pina coladas! :p

CC

Garth_FANtasizer
10-17-2001, 02:13 PM
LOL Mary Liz!

Looks like you ladies had a blast! Where was the Dr. Pepper? :eek:

:) :)

~Ann~

ProducerJ
10-17-2001, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Garth_FANtasizer
LOL Mary Liz!

Looks like you ladies had a blast! Where was the Dr. Pepper? :eek:

:) :)

~Ann~
Nash was drinking it, I promise! We also had Halloween M&M's.
J.

Garth_FANtasizer
10-17-2001, 04:00 PM
aah, I see - Nash was the designated pepper! :)

~Ann~

countyfair_85
10-17-2001, 04:29 PM
LOL ...

What a great pic!

From the look of those two smiles...
Either Garth was standing behind Moni and Kelli ...
or he was taking the picture! :D

Thanks Moni for all your time and hard work you put into
PlanetGarth to keep this place running for the fans!

I think the drinks were stage props! :eek:

-Diane

Garthfan92
10-17-2001, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by countyfair_85
From the look of those two smiles...
Either Garth was standing behind Moni and Kelli ...
or he was taking the picture! :D

I'd have to agree, Diane. Great picture!

Lisa

LVGB4EVER
10-17-2001, 07:36 PM
:) Great Pic :) Moni You look GREAT Girl :) you have changed the colour of your hair it is alot lighter?? Looks good!

Take Care
Sue ;)

Monica Lockhart
10-17-2001, 09:21 PM
We did have a blast at the 2 pina colada and longneck bottle party!! Although..it was just a little chilly outside especially when your drinking a frozen drink!

But, What can I say... even when I take a needed vacation.. I still have to come and check up on you guys!

Especially Mary Liz... you never know when she may be here posting something totally hysterical.. so I have to check in often!

Just so you guys know... It is a requirement of this job to have 2 pina colada's handy at all times! Sometimes when I read these threads.... I need not only the pina coladas but a few long necks to go along...;)

Nelly

We actually didn't have to make a BEER RUN.. however we did sing very loudly when B Double E Double R U In came on as we listened to George Jones new CD! ( Does that count?)

Mary Liz~

Girl! You are gonna get me in alot of trouble if you keep mentioning where I didn't realize my hand was! I really wish you could have made this trip with us! We sure missed you!

CC

Gosh... now that you mention it.. my wrists are sore! I thought it was carpel tunnel! LOL ;)

Ann

There was plenty of Dr. Pepper! Nash can vouch for us! Too bad we hadn't yet heard the new single that night.. it would have been a great song to drink Dr. Pepper too.

Diane

Thanks for the compliment on the picture..:) You know IF Garth were truly standing in front of me...I wouldn't be sitting, honey! I would well... nevermind.

Lisa

I think it's time for another trip to Nashville! How bout you?

SUE!!!!

Gosh Girl!!! Long time no talk! I miss you bunches!! PM me and give me your email address.. I don't have your new one! I did highlight my hair back in August... a little more drastic that I usually do! But what the heck... I need to cover up all the gray! LOL :)

Well.. back to work! Gotta refill my glass....;)

Moni

Vanessa
10-17-2001, 09:46 PM
Moni-

wonderful pic!! *LOL*--I love the comments o your drinks :) :)

Vanessa :)

Garthfan92
10-17-2001, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Monica Lockhart
Lisa
I think it's time for another trip to Nashville! How bout you?

Sounds good to me, Moni! Just waiting for Garth to play the Opry or something and see if I can get there. It'd be awesome to see you and some other PG'ers again!!! The next convention can't get here soon enough for me!

Lisa

countyfair_85
10-17-2001, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the compliment on the picture.. You know IF Garth were truly standing in front of me...I wouldn't be sitting, honey! I would well... nevermind.

Moni...

Your welcome...

but now I'm curious....just what were you two up to? :D

Are they mischievious grins then??? :eek:

-Diane

Darrell
10-17-2001, 11:25 PM
*Breaking News* -------------------------------

Garth's "head" of marketing was spotted visiting Planetgarth from her home office in DPAOL, USA.

(please take this in good humor. It's just a little joke :) )

Monica Lockhart
10-17-2001, 11:44 PM
You are tooooo funny!!!

That is hysterical!

:)

Moni

CheyenneWindRoper
10-17-2001, 11:47 PM
Darrell ~

Oh my, I laughed til I nearly wet my pants! Buddy I definately owe you a couple of long necks (with 2 good heads on them!) for that one!

Will you accept a cyber IOU?

LMAO! :D:D:D
Mary Liz

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-17-2001, 11:58 PM
Ack! What happened to Kelli's head??!!! :eek: ROFL!!!too funny Darrel! :D

CC

nelty
10-18-2001, 12:06 AM
My apologies...

I thought that was Joyce sitting beside Monica. Sorry Joyce, sorry Kelli...:(

Monica...

you sure, Kellie and you are not sisters??? both of you look alike, alot... or is it just me??? :eek:

Nelly

Lowell Miller
10-18-2001, 01:12 AM
Great Picture! I wanna party with you guys. :D Moni...looking good, something is different. :D Looks good. :D

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-18-2001, 01:46 AM
LOL Nelly. I think Darrell superimposed Moni's face onto Kelli's (by accident? :rollereyes: ) so it looks like a two-headed Moni :eek:..well I've heard it said that two heads are better than one!.....ahahaha :D

CC:D

...ok, why didn't my roller eyes show up? lol :o

Paula
10-18-2001, 08:25 AM
Darrell, that was too funny!

...ok, why didn't my roller eyes show up? lol :oCC, that's because the code word is rolleyes.;)

Paula

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-18-2001, 08:41 AM
Thanks Paula! :rolleyes: :)

CC

Garthfan92
10-18-2001, 09:45 PM
Oh Darrell, that's hilarious! Gee, I guess Monica just has too much to do for only one head to handle it all. LOL

Lisa

Darrell
10-18-2001, 09:48 PM
Glad everyone got a little chuckle out of it. I've got a new software program I downloaded called Gimp that I've been playing around with so I thought I would try it out. :) Warning there may be more to come ....*lol*

littlebit
10-18-2001, 10:58 PM
Looking Good ladies!!

Thanks for workin so hard for us! :)

CheyenneWindRoper
10-19-2001, 12:49 AM
Can't wait til the next one Darrell! ;)

I am still rollin' over the last one....oh nooooo, where are those Depends?

:D:D:D
Mary Liz

Triple J
10-19-2001, 12:02 PM
now there's a job for me!!!!

sit back relax with a tall bottle of beer.....

MDgarthgirl
10-19-2001, 02:12 PM
*walks in with her Dr. Pepper, singing to "Wrapped Up In You"*

Hey Moni and Kelly and Joyce!

Yeah, I can vouch for us on the ample supply of Dr. Pepper. Garth would have been proud. LOL ...Next time, we'll just have to bring him along, won't we? ;)

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was patientially waiting to fly home most of Wednesday..and Thursday, I didn't even get to touch a computer. Even now...(*whispering*) I'm procrastinating from my SWOT analysis paper of Capitol. ;) Ack! there's Dad, Gotta go! :D

Nash

Jen19
10-19-2001, 03:23 PM
Yeah - we sure do know how to have a good time

Pina Coladas,M&M's,Joyce's husbands salsa ,Garth pics and videos and PG and of course lots of PGers to0 !!

It was fun :) we better do it again soon ..

JEN

Darrell
10-19-2001, 08:37 PM
Well it just so happens I have the promo poster for Garth's next single "Squeeze me in" *wink* Anyone wanna see?

Monica Lockhart
10-19-2001, 09:34 PM
Don't I wish that were really me!!! ;)

Darrell.... you are too funny!

thanks for keeping me smiling!

Moni

nelty
10-19-2001, 09:48 PM
one word Darrell...

Copyright. :p

Nelly

ps: its cute though... lol..

BLL
10-19-2001, 10:25 PM
LOL Darrell, you're too funny!!!Moni- what a great sense of humour you have!! :)

countyfair_85
10-19-2001, 11:55 PM
Wow Moni...

You've sure changed ...where's your twin? :p

Loved your duet with Garth "In Another's Eyes"...:)

-Diane

Darrell...your a riot! :D

PJ
10-23-2001, 06:55 PM
Joyce,

In your Music City Ramblings thread in the the Other Artists Forum, you asked to see pictures of Vince & Amy singing before the Predators opening game. Unfortunately, for some odd reason, attached files are not allowed in that forum. So, I am posting the pix here in hopes that you find them.

PJ

ProducerJ
10-23-2001, 11:23 PM
Hey PJ, COOL pictures! Thanks for sharing! They really are a cute couple.
J.

missy1462
10-24-2001, 09:02 AM
Moni
Excuse me - but since I am one of the new kids on the block, just where was your hand ? :rolleyes:

Mary Liz - if Moni won't tell me, will you? ;)

I have a feeling this is going to be some story.

Missy

GBShameless
10-24-2001, 09:58 AM
LOL, Darrell, I love the second picture :)

You look great Moni!!!

Robin :) :)

GBShameless
10-24-2001, 10:36 AM
Okay I just looked at my pictures, if the picture of where Moni's hand is, is the one with Moni, Kelly and Garth, I have a sideview of the picture and it kind of shows where her hands is.

Robin :) :)

missy1462
10-24-2001, 12:59 PM
Robin

I would sure like to see this picture myself. I think I'd probably understand everything a whole lot better if I saw it, instead of having someone tell me about it, don't you? :rolleyes:

Darrell - great picture. You sure are good with a camera. ;)

Missy

Monica Lockhart
10-24-2001, 07:10 PM
I swear this is blackmail!!!;)

I didn't know I didn't know!

Moni

P.S Robin, can I look at the picture before you post it here?? I need to know how long I have to go into hiding :(