PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone who was outside the Hall of Fame Out back

GottaB-GB
10-12-2001, 03:40 PM
Hi all-

I'm looking for a woman who was speaking to Garth outside the Hall of Fame after the press conference. She was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and was talking to Garth about her husband. I've got a very touching photo of his expression and I'd like to get it to her. If anyone can tell me who she is or put me in touch with her I'd appreciate it.

Shelley

GottaB-GB
10-15-2001, 12:29 PM
Okay here is the pic I was talking about. There was a woman who Garth knew and knew her husband as well. She was talking to Garth in a very touching moment and I'd like to get in touch with her. If anyone remembers who this was please let me know.

Thanks

Shelley

Paula
10-15-2001, 07:41 PM
I wasn't there so I don't know who it was, but for the life of me I can't see anyone else's face in that picture besides Garth's.:confused:

Paula

GottaB-GB
10-16-2001, 07:43 AM
I know Paula that's what is making it so hard to find who it is. I am not sure if she was a PGer or not. But I tried, right? I just figured maybe she would wander on here and from my description of her talk with Garth say, "hey that was me"...no luck yet though. Thanks for looking anyways.

Shelley

GottaB-GB
10-23-2001, 08:54 AM
Okay I have more info. This woman has a daughter named Paige I think. Does anyone remember a woman who had a daughter named Paige at the hall of fame?

Shelley