PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow - Australian Release Date

racmac
10-11-2001, 01:40 AM
Hi All,

Firstly thanks to everyone here who has been sharing the Garth news with us all, its been FANTASTIC.

Congratulations to Brandon on the new look Planet Garth, what a perfect way to move forward with a new release from GB.

Now to the topic at hand for any Australian fans wanting to know I have spoken to EMI Music here and the new cd Scarecrow will be available and in our stores Monday November 12th, 2001.

From what I understand our copies will be printed here by EMI so there should be no delay.

And for the record I LOVE WRAPPED UP IN YOU :-)

Rachael

ProducerJ
10-11-2001, 01:59 AM
Australia gets their Garth a day early?

Roadtrip anyone? LOL
J.

racmac
10-11-2001, 02:05 AM
LOL Joyce!

You are all welcome downunder anytime :-)

Rachael

AussieLisa
10-11-2001, 03:22 AM
Rachael

Thanks so much for letting us know about the Aussie release date..I asked my record store two days ago but they did't know yet! I'll be lining up at the door on the 12th lol

Thanks heaps

Lisa :)

nelty
10-11-2001, 03:28 AM
hmmmm....:eek:

Now, how nice would that be... a day early.. I wish Canada would too, then again why would they... SINCE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE IT ON THE LIST YET:o

besides... going to Australia would be a HUGE road trip.. lol.. ;)

Nelly

Pilgrim
10-11-2001, 03:59 AM
Sounds like here in Europe:D:D:D

Brian

smitten
10-11-2001, 07:16 AM
You might have to get the train Nelly ROFL

Thanks for the info Rachael, I have been trawling Sanity and HMV sites seeing if there was something there, I assume these will be locally made as are most of Garths Albums.

Rachael, did you ask about the Christmas Album?

Annette

racmac
10-11-2001, 09:11 AM
Hi Annette,

I did indeed check on the Christmas cd as I am always wanting anything new Garth.

The answer at the moment is that there are no immediate plans to release the christmas cd here BUT as the holiday season approaches they will consider releasing it here. Sanity Music did have the release date of October 1st but it has been pushed back with no new release date.

As far as the cd single Call Me Claus goes as it is tied in with the Movie we probably wont get it but never say never.

So the Countdown to November 12th begins :)

Rachael

smitten
10-11-2001, 07:40 PM
Oh great - they probably won't release the movie until NEXT Christmas that is 2002 - sheesh.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a release by Christmas

Thanks for the info.

Oh and to rub salt into the wounds Monday the 12th is actually your Sunday the 11th - so in fact we get it TWO .....REPEAT TWO DAYS EARLIER.

ROFL

Annette :)

loreli
10-11-2001, 09:06 PM
Annette,

You didnt tell me you couldnt get the new TMOC ...bad girl :mad:

Cept now for that smart ..um --- remark I may not send you one :p

Lori

smitten
10-12-2001, 04:55 PM
Lori,

I didn't know this info till Rachael posted it here.

But since I will be able to get it 48 FULL HOURS BEFORE YOU, perhaps I can send YOU one ROFL :p

Annette the smarty pants ;)

loreli
10-12-2001, 09:38 PM
:p