PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a clue?

Lonesome Dove
10-11-2001, 12:09 AM
I just finished listening to the PC. Does anyone have a clue about what Garth was talking about when he said we'd see him once a week, every week until Christmas? I'm dying to know!! Do you think he's going to do specials or is he going to maybe be a co-host to Oprah or what?? Give me your best guess!! Also, What did he mean when he said something about the "nasty" music from Fresh Horses?
I love this site. I don't post often, but I read everything. I feel like I know you guys!! It's nice to know when there is anything "GARTH" going on, I can always come here for the best (and most truthful) details.
Thanks, Brandon for all your hard work,everything is great!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Oh yea, you too Garth! New CD is a keeper. What am I saying?? I would think a Garth CD is a keeper if he was singing Twinkle. Twinkle, little Star with a mouthful of M&M'S. LOL

annette
10-11-2001, 01:08 AM
Maybe he will be doing the Opry!?

ProducerJ
10-11-2001, 01:17 AM
Hey Lonesome Dove --

You should post more often!

The once a week thing is something in development that he didn't have enough details in concrete to be able to talk about... but I think it's safe to say that anything Garth once a week has the potential to be very cool!

>>What am I saying?? I would think a Garth CD is a keeper if he was singing Twinkle. Twinkle, little Star with a mouthful of M&M'S. <<

Great line!
J.

MelMalovesGB4eva
10-11-2001, 01:50 AM
Looking very forward to a weekly dosage of Garth after having none for so long.:)

Southern Bell
10-11-2001, 08:28 AM
Lonesome,

Thanks for making me smile.

-sets out a bowl full of green M&M's-

Feel free to help yourselves