PDA

View Full Version : PC pics

TBG
10-10-2001, 10:50 PM
I've never done this before so I hope this works.

TBG
10-10-2001, 10:54 PM
I'll send them to Monica and she will know what to do.

MO

Monica Lockhart
10-11-2001, 01:51 AM
Mo,

You got mail :)

I 'll post em for you if you send em to me!

Moni

p.s. are you down from cloud 7 yet???

ProducerJ
10-11-2001, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Monica Lockhart
p.s. are you down from cloud 7 yet???
Nope, I saw her this afternoon and she is still GIDDY!:)
J.

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:29 PM
going to try again.
This is one of my favorite.

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:33 PM
Awsome! This is so cool.
And why wouldn't be on cloud seven looking at this.

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:37 PM
Moni got a big one

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:38 PM
A garth thing.

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:41 PM
Love when he smiles.

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:46 PM
This wasn't a planned shot. Someone bumped my elbow and the camera went off.
and I don't think his pants weren't to tight:)

TBG
10-11-2001, 12:53 PM
Last one for now,got to go and see some more of Nashville and stop by MWL to see Terry Clark.

The reason I'm on cloud seven. Tuesday went by to fast and I don't remember much from the time he walked out that door at GB Management.

It's a good thing Robin is here to show me how to shrink these to post. Couldn't post from the PG convention because I couldn't figure out how to do this.

Jen I'll send you mine from the PC.

cindrella4gb
10-11-2001, 01:14 PM
Great pictures Mo!! Thanks for sharing them with us!! :)

I think my favorite is the jean picture. Nice pic considering someone bumped your elbow. Gotta love them Wranglers!! (fanning herself) :D

~Cheryl L.

ProducerJ
10-11-2001, 01:18 PM
These pictures are GREAT Mo!

How'd you make them so big? When I tried to post a picture I took of him in front of the drum pod for the HOF I had to keep shrinking it until it got so teeny you couldn't tell it was Garth anymore!

Robin, help me too!
J.

GBShameless
10-11-2001, 01:21 PM
Hi

Did anyone by chance get a picture of my hug from Garth, I didn't hand my camera to anyone to take it, duh.

Joyce,

Mo set her pictures to landscape, she used 11.5 x 8 and that seemed to work.

Robin :) :)

GBGirl1
10-11-2001, 01:24 PM
Mo ~ WOW! Great pics, I just love 'em. I only wish I could have been there. Excellent and thanks for sharing. :cool: I think I would still be on cloud 7 ... hee hee :) :)

R U making them available for reprint? If so, I am interested! :)

GBGirl1@excite.com

Mel

Cheryl
10-11-2001, 01:33 PM
OH Wow! :) Great shots....thanks so much for posting them!

CaptMorgan
10-11-2001, 02:19 PM
Wow!

Amazing pictures Mo. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay the person to "bump your elbow"? :)

nelty
10-11-2001, 02:30 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I should have went to Nashville instead of the July 4th... :( Then maybe I could have met GARTH!!!!!

MO...

sooo happy for ya...:D You got to finally meet him... woooohooo way to go...:):):)

nelly

ps: I guess you met him after the PC??? he's wearing a diff clothes..

CheyenneWindRoper
10-11-2001, 02:45 PM
I love the BIG hug Monica got! He is really soaking her & that particular hug moment in, isn't he? You both look tickled in your picture...I love it!!!!!!!

And.......BTW.......I really am buying into your story that the *butt* shot picture was an accident! No, really I am! Hey BTW you still have any of that swampland in Nevada for sale? I am so believing that one too! ROTFLMAO! :p;)

:)
Mary Liz

loreli
10-11-2001, 02:47 PM
GREAT pics MO!!!

He looks so happy :)

Lori

Faye Edwards
10-11-2001, 03:05 PM
WOW !!!!! What great pictures !!! That one looks as tho he was "Wrapped up in Moni" Looks like you had a wonderful time.
These will be moments to treasure,huh?

Faye

boppityboo
10-11-2001, 04:02 PM
Hmmm... like some already questioned, ya got 'bum'ped huh, taking that awesome butt shot? lol But seriously, wonderful pix, and thanks sooo much for sharing.

Ellie :)

Original GB Fan
10-11-2001, 04:33 PM
Hi everyone ... I knew I would be bummed coming back into Planet Garth. I so wanted to go to the press conference and get a chance at meeting Garth. I love being a Mother to a two year old - and because I am there is no way I could go to the press conference that early in the morning. I hope and pray that someday I will be able to meet him. It looks like it was just a wonderful time. I bet Garth gives the best hugs. I will just have to dream of one for now.

Thanks for sharing!

JoAnne

Stephc0121
10-11-2001, 05:56 PM
Great pics Mo!

Would have loved to have been there myself.

BTW, great butt shot.:}

Stephanie

Paula
10-11-2001, 09:16 PM
Awesome pics, Mo! I had a feeling you guys ended up hooking up with Garth when I read a post from Joyce mentioning that you had a smile on your face that hadn't gone away.:D

Robin, I got your message on my answering machine when I got home tonight. I appreciate it that you didn't decide to return my call when you got my message.

I hope you guys are having a great time down there. I want all the details when you get back!

Paula

Harriet
10-11-2001, 10:12 PM
Those are really great pictures, Mo...it was great getting to spend some time with you...it all went so fast, didn't it? Robin, sorry, I didn't get pix of anyone..I didn't have enough film left in the camera and it was the last roll...argh...
Met Moni at the airport on Wed. morning...that was a nice surprise...
you gals have fun on the rest of your trip...didja know that Travis Tritt is on MWL on Fri? maybe you can try to get in....
didja get in to see Terri Clarke?

hugs..
Harriet

PJ
10-11-2001, 10:42 PM
Thansk for sharing your pix Mo. It was great to finally meet you!

majmom
10-12-2001, 02:11 AM
Funny thing, Mo - last time I saw Garth somebody bumped my elbow and my camera accidentally went off and got a "rear view" of Garth too...WHAT a coincidence! What are the chances???

GREAT PICS - thanks so much for sharing them! That guy just takes my breath away...

Kerry

garthfamily
10-14-2001, 02:23 AM
MO,

Love the pictures. I want some of that swampland in Nevada too.:) Glad you got your Garth squeezie:)

Sharon

Monica Lockhart
10-14-2001, 11:25 PM
That is sooooo cool what you said....

Garth looks "Wrapped Up in Moni"!! :)

I love that picture!

Even though I really like the ones where you can see both of our faces... The look on his face during that hug is priceless!

Thanks for your kind words!

Moni

Vanessa
10-14-2001, 11:40 PM
WONDERFUL pics..he looks sooooooooooooooooo happy!! :) I love that smile :) :) thanks to all who posted!!

Vanessa :)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-15-2001, 02:35 AM
Awesome awesome pics Mo!:D Thanks so much for sharing them. I especially like the one of you and Garth...your smile says it all :) I'm so glad you finally got to meet him :) And also love the one of Moni's hug...have to agree he definitely is "wrapped up" in you Moni :) simply excellent girl!:D

CC

versace_girl
10-15-2001, 01:11 PM
wow thanxs for sharing these tbg they are the best ooo i love this guy my legs have gone like jelly and i broke out in a hot sweat phew

LVGB4EVER
10-15-2001, 02:46 PM
:) WOW,WOW,WOW.....Very Cool Pics :)

Moni..your lucky dog..you got another Garth hug ;)

Take Care
Sue ;)