PDA

View Full Version : Rain on the Scarecrow, Blood on the Plow

Doc Holliday
10-10-2001, 10:31 AM
Is anyone else a little bit disappointed with the album's title? Trust me, I'm as big of a Garth fan as they come (watch the Live from Central Park tape and check me out in the front row if you don't believe me), but to me "Scarecrow" will always be John Mellencamp's. Small Town, Lonely Ol' Night, R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A... That's Scarecrow. Still, I'm defintiely psyched about the new album. I'm just hoping they change the title before November 13th.

Pilgrim
10-10-2001, 11:46 AM
I think it's an okay title:)

It could have been worse:)

"Bad", "Dangerous", "Thriller", "Like A Virgin", "Erotica" immediately comes to mind:)

So I am happy with the mew title:)

Brian

bluestocket
10-10-2001, 03:14 PM
just think the title is okay. You all have your own opinion how Garth decided that title. Well, if he is a little bit like me....he woke up in the morning, did watch in the mirror and yelled: goshhhhhh, who is that scarecrow? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hey Brian, what about: Glitter, Bedtime Stories, I'm Your Baby Tonight or Hooray For Boobies :)

Have a GREAT day and let's do the countdown for the album

*blue*

Doc Holliday
10-10-2001, 04:09 PM
Blue,

I can't believe you actually referenced The Bloodhound Gang. Well done.

bluestocket
10-10-2001, 04:34 PM
I like them!!!!

It took me ages to understand the lines "put ya hands down my pants and I bet ya feel NUTS..."...lmaooooooo.

But finally I am getting better with the English language day by day, and before I am 30 (in 3 years), I will be perfect!!!!!! HA :)

*blue*

harmshouse
10-10-2001, 05:55 PM
Hey!
The title is good1 I don't know what 'fresh horses' meant or 'in pieces'. But 'scarecrow', is good. like it, didn't hear it yet *waitandtapwithfeed* , but i like it.

Torsten
---------------------------------------
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. -Robert Lee Frost-

Chris Gaines
10-10-2001, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by harmshouse
Hey!
The title is good1 I don't know what 'fresh horses' meant or 'in pieces'. But 'scarecrow', is good. like it, didn't hear it yet *waitandtapwithfeed* , but i like it.

Torsten

1. Fresh Horse - "Fresh New..." (When the old stufff is new..)

2. "In Pieces" - the album came together in pieces while he was on the road touring.

:)
Jason

Pilgrim
10-10-2001, 06:30 PM
*LMAO* "Hooray For The Boobies":D:D

I would give anything to hear garth sing some of their songs:D

Brian

Chief
10-10-2001, 06:40 PM
scarecrow is good.. i think it's very "wizard of oz" :) very cool.

Jadzia
10-14-2001, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Pilgrim
*LMAO* "Hooray For The Boobies":D:D

I would give anything to hear garth sing some of their songs:D

Brian
Yeah. Could be interesting. :)

Elena.

fuzzwuzz
10-14-2001, 02:02 PM
It's cool. I'm a Dorothy wanna-be, so this is a perfect fit.

Scarecrow
10-17-2001, 04:22 AM
Rain on the Scare Crow, blood on the plow, what an awesome song