PDA

View Full Version : w00t !!! Another album to add the cd Tower hehe

sebroski
10-10-2001, 04:02 AM
Triple J and i downloaded the Beer Run for a listen and it sounds like Garth did it again !! His subliminal messageing in his songs has forced our already weakened brains to drive us down to the CD store once again hehe j/k there btw I certainly don't need that kinda prompting to buy a Garth Album!!
The name sounds kinda Dark this time "Scarecrow" i kinda like it :cool:
When i was younger i was into Hard Rock and used to Scoff at Country Music but when you get older i guess certain things change and something as pure and honest as the type of stuff garth sings is a. easier on the ears and b. better for yours and others health as no-one wants to be dived upon by a aging bald fat man in the mosh pit !!
But on a serious note Garth brought me to the Country Music fold and i am glad he did because i have discovered alot more hidden treasures along the way, hidden by my own ignorance and arrogance.
But Garth is to Country in my mind as Elvis was to Rock and Roll
Da Man Da King :D
So Bring all the PGers "Two pina colladas", one for each hand, Let us pray the "thunder Rolls" down to the cd store to buy Garths new album and may all your "Friends in low places" buy a copy too !!

Chief
10-10-2001, 04:12 AM
Wallaby!!!!

you used l33t lingo!!!

w00t!!! :)

anyhow.. yeah. this album definitely gonna spark many new listeners and of course, revitalise many old fans too!!!!

one problem... 13th/Nov is still a distance away...

anyone got the Date-Remote-Control?? can you please fast foward to 13th/November?????? PLEASE!!!!! ;)

sebroski
10-10-2001, 11:14 PM
hehe i hear ya brother :D
*presses ff frantically....doh*

Chief
10-10-2001, 11:28 PM
LOL!!!

cheers sebo:)