PDA

View Full Version : Tidbits

BLL
10-08-2001, 07:26 PM
from Countrystars.com:

GARTH'S GREATEST EXPERIENCES...TWO SOCCER GAMES
Garth Brooks says he has no regrets about retiring from performing on tour, because he might have missed two of the greatest moments of his life. "I've got to do some pretty cool things, travel around the world, I got to do music...but I've never had a better time than all those things combined and all those years combined than the first soccer game I watched Taylor, and the very first soccer game I saw August play. It's the greatest thing to not be the center of the event when my daughter is the center of the event is really cool."

BROOKS CUTTING DOWN LIST OF 17 NEW ALBUM SONGS
When Garth finally said, "I'm done recording" he had a list of 17 songs he thought could make the final cut to be included on his new album. He's now narrowed it down to either 14 or 12 tracks, ("I would never leave it at 13 songs," he says.). Tomorrow morning Garth will reveal more about his new album and send the new single, "Wrapped Up In You" to country radio, during his previously announced press conference in Nashville.

LVGB4EVER
10-08-2001, 07:31 PM
Very Cool....Thanks so much for that :)

Take Care
Sue ;)

I know I would never miss my guy's soccer games either!!

RightNow
10-08-2001, 07:40 PM
He should keep all 17 tracks on it, I would love to have a major Garth album.

angelamccann
10-08-2001, 07:46 PM
If 12 or 14 are included on the album, will we ever get a chance to hear the cuts that didn't make it?

Pretty please?

Thanks for posting the info, BLL - is Garth planning on having his girls form a footba - oops, sorry, we're talking the American word for it here - soccer team perchance?

Angela x

Vanessa
10-08-2001, 08:44 PM
what great news!! I can't wait to hear more info about the new cd and I'm happy that garth is so happy for his daughters :) very :cool: :)

vanessa :)

loreli
10-08-2001, 08:52 PM
Come on Garth we want all 17!!!!!!!!

pretty please? :D

Thanks BLL :)

Lori

garthsgirl
10-08-2001, 09:11 PM
Yes, I'll second pretty please. After all, it does have his magic number 7 in it. But, at this point, I'll have what he's willing to give and leave it at that. It's wonderful when I hear of him gushing about his daughters the way he does. I'm thrilled he's happy.

Lisa

Garthfan92
10-08-2001, 10:48 PM
I'm so happy that Garth is happy just being Dad! It's very obvious just how much he loves those precious girls of his.

I would also love all 17 of those songs he cut, but lets hope he goes for 14 rather than the 12!!!!

Lisa