PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Garth Contest...

Chief
10-08-2001, 04:59 AM
OOOOOHH :( :( :(

I wished this competition isn't just for US residents, i wish i am able to join in the contest and get to meet Garth at his concert *ooh what a dream! LOL*

but still, i was just tad bit disappointed though. :(

Countdown to Garth contest (http://www.countdowntogarth.com/contest.html)

Anyhow, hope of you those will enter this contest, get to win it....

Pilgrim
10-08-2001, 07:07 AM
*LOL* Kel cheer up:)

Just prove what I have said so many times. He and Capitol don't care about the overseas fans.

You'll learn to live with it;)

Brian

redstrokes77
10-08-2001, 09:02 AM
I'm not even close to being "overseas" here in Canada and still can't win. LOL!

deb

Pilgrim
10-08-2001, 09:51 AM
*LOL* That's true:)

Maybe he don't care about anyone but himself.
Makes sense since so many apparently know what the name of the new album is. DSo he can keep the prices for himself because it will be impossible to hand them out to so many people;)

Brian:p

Chris Gaines
10-08-2001, 10:10 AM
Just like Brian to say something like that about Garth.

The Album title was only a Radio Contest Brian.. and each station would have 1 (one) winner and that winner gets something related to the album.

So there ya go Brian.. since there is probably well over 2,000+ stations in the USA... there could be 2,000+ winners.

so go stick ya penny in a light socket... ohhhhhhhhh hurt didn't it ;)

Jason

Chris Gaines
10-08-2001, 10:18 AM
Sometimes makes ya wonder why Brian don't research before he bashes Garth... ;)

honky
10-08-2001, 03:59 PM
oh boy..

I live in Canada and I can't even join the contest.. lol

So what???

LOL

I am not complaining..

;)

Tommy

AgainstTheGrain
10-08-2001, 04:41 PM
ok .. gloves off.. back to the corners.. we ARE ALL here for the same reason ... we like garth's music ...

as the eagles song says.. GET OVER IT

CountryBee
10-08-2001, 06:11 PM
Have many of you bothered to read the rules very carefully to see what you will actually win? Not all that much. You will win two airline tickets, accommodations for one night and two concert tickets. The concert will be sometime (to be announced), someplace (also, to be announced) in November. You will fly out of a major (hub?) city airport the day of the concert and fly back the next day. So if you don't live near a major airport, you will have to get to the one the sponsors will choose for you. The concert tickets can be any two tickets, not necessarily very good ones. Then the sponsors will also choose the hotel where you will stay. There is nothing said about transportation to and from the airport, to and from the hotel, or to and from the concert. Which probably means that you will have to provide your own and find your way around a strange city.

Yukongirls
10-08-2001, 06:31 PM
That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Atleast you get to see him in concert. :D

When is it going to be announced who wins???

Leanne & Michelle

angelamccann
10-08-2001, 06:38 PM
If the prize included scuba diving equipment and we had to swim across the Atlantic I'd probably find a way to fit it in somehow - I can't win because of my location, but if anyone on PG wins *please* tell us all about it!!!

Angela x

Garth_FANtasizer
10-08-2001, 06:41 PM
I'd be happy with one ticket in the last row! :)

I just want to see him again!

~Ann~

Anonymous77
10-08-2001, 07:06 PM
I just wanna see him --- PERIOD!!!

I never have --- yet! :(

Chief
10-08-2001, 07:22 PM
well sam, i have neither too.... i wish i'm eligible for the competition though........... :( :( :(

loreli
10-08-2001, 08:49 PM
The concert will be sometime (to be announced), someplace (also, to be announced) in November

WOOHOO!!! NOVEMBER!! LOL

Sounds good to me anyway you can get it. :D

I'd feel to guilty to enter seeing as the name has been mentioned here more than once. :p

I haven't seen Garth in concert either :( :p

Lori

nelty
10-08-2001, 09:49 PM
I read the contest rules... That's how I found out that I can't enter....

But it was too late, I already entered... oh well.. besides I never win anyways... lol:)

Nelly

Anonymous77
10-08-2001, 10:10 PM
That's ok Nelly... and Kel... hehehehe... neither of you would win anyway, cuz I'm gonna. LM*O

:p

Paula
10-09-2001, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by loreli

WOOHOO!!! NOVEMBER!! LOL

Sounds good to me anyway you can get it. :D

I'd feel to guilty to enter seeing as the name has been mentioned here more than once. :p

I haven't seen Garth in concert either :( :p

Lori Lori, the contest to win the trip is not based on whether or not you know the answer to the name of the CD. It's separate and apart from that, so go ahead and enter. I'm not sure when the deadline is, but it's soon if it wasn't yesterday.

Paula

Chief
10-09-2001, 09:03 AM
Sam :p you're so mean.. taking my chance away. *LOL* *LOL*

hehhee :rolleyes: