PDA

View Full Version : Press Conference Question

GBEastTN
10-02-2001, 04:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I know everyone is excited as I am about this new album. I haven't posted in a while but I do read every day. Will the press conference be at the Country Music Hall of Fame, and what time does it start? Can anyone attend, or how do I need to go about being elgible to go? Also do you think there is a chance that I might get to meet Garth? I've never met him and I would just love too. Nashville is only a couple hours away and I would love to go. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Luke

MDgarthgirl
10-02-2001, 05:38 PM
Luke,

I can't remember all the details, but it is at the Hall of Fame and I think the public(that includes you) is to be let in at...7:15am. (central)

If you go to the Planet Garth homepage here, the second article down (Press Conference Rescheduled, etc.), it gives all the details for Oct. 9th.

As far as meeting Garth, no information about that is ever confirmed. Security should be tight for such an event with not only Garth, but many radio personnel, press, etc. I imagine as he did for the CRS ASCAP luncheon, he'll fly in, do his deal, and leave, all the while "chaperoned" by security. He'll either move on to his other business in Nashville, or elsewhere, or fly home to his girls. I doubt anyone knows his schedule outside of his team.
Meeting him will take all the luck in the world.

Hope that helps,
Nash