PDA

View Full Version : European Release ???

Helena
09-29-2001, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know anything about European Release Dates for Garth's new CDs ??

I don't think the first Magic of Christmas was ever released in Ireland (Paula very kindly got mine for me - thanks again Paula !!)

So does anyone know if Call Me Claus will be released in Europe or the new Magic of Christmas ? Also will the release date for the new Country CD be the same in Europe and the US ?

Anyone ??? -
Jason ?? - Brian ??

Any info appreciated
Helena

jstensig
09-30-2001, 06:02 AM
OK - I'm neither a Jason or Brian (Thank God for that;):p ) but I'll try and answer anyway.

I'm very surprised to hear that the original Magic of Christmas wasn't released in Ireland. I think us Danes got it the same day as US.

Brian had heard of a 1. oct. relase date for Call Me Claus - but I don't know if that's the case. In most record stores I visited they haven't even heard about it.:mad:

I'm pretty darn sure that the new country album will be on shelves about the same date as in US. It's been like that most times I think. Double Live was even relased one day earlier than in US!!!

Jakob

Pilgrim
09-30-2001, 06:29 AM
I heard November 1st for the new CD not long ago. Infact the day before the official release date was announced.
then they changed it to November 26th here in DK, floating, which means it could be before or even later:o

I am not sure how much to put into this:o

But I agree with Jakobs last phrase:)

Brian

Helena
09-30-2001, 08:22 AM
Thanks Guys

I'll have to start ringing around all the music stores to check when they're getting it/them and make sure they know all about them.

Wouldn't it be great if we got the new CD before the US. Then we could tell them how great it was for a change !

Helena