PDA

View Full Version : Garth videos

missy1462
09-28-2001, 03:41 PM
Hi all, I wondered if someone could give me a list of all the videos that Garth has done. Sad to say, but I haven't been listening to Garth's music for all that long. I really don't know what took me so long to really hear what he was singing about, but I'm sure glad now that I took the time.

Darrell
09-28-2001, 04:15 PM
I'll try *lol*

If Tomorrow never comes
The Dance
The Thunder Rolls
We shall be free
Standing Outside the fire
Ain't going down (concert footage)
The River(concert footage)
The Red Strokes
When you come back to me again
It was your song
The Change

I know theres some more. ...need some help guys

Adam
09-28-2001, 04:46 PM
Im new to posting here, but i have been readin the posts fora long time. I will try to list all the Garth Videos.

1)If Tomorrow Never Comes
2)The Dance
3)The Thunder Rolls
4)We Shall Be Free
5)The Red Strokes
6)The River
7)Aint Goin Down
8)Callin Batoun Rouge
9)The Change
10)I Dont Have to Wonder (Never Released)
11)In Anothers Eyes (as seen on Jay Leno)
12)Lost In You
13)Right Now
14)Tearin It Up and Burnin It Down
15)Wild as The Wind (only seen once on NBC special)
16)To Make You Feel My Love
17)When You Come Back To Me Again
and he has been in a couple of other videos including :
That Ain't The Way I Heard It by Trisha Yearwood and
Where Your Road Leads by Trisha Yearwood

I think thats all of them, but I may have forgotten one or two.
Adam

majmom
10-01-2001, 01:51 AM
If you log on to countrynow.com and link to CMT, you can search by artist for videos - this should give you a list of all the videos available (especially now that they've added back "The Thunder Rolls") -

Also, you can buy two commercially made videos that each include 3-4 of Garth's early music videos.

As for concerts/TV specials, you can purchase commercial videos called "This Is Garth Brooks" - a TV special of his concert in Reunion Arena, Texas, and GB Live in Central Park. He's also featured in a video called "Hunks In Hats" (Or something like that?) and in an unauthorized video about his career - but the name of that one escapes me at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to GARTH AND teh "Planet" - hang on and enjoy the ride!!!

Kerry

twister
10-01-2001, 02:25 PM
I want to see this sooooooo bad.

10)I Dont Have to Wonder (Never Released)

Come on Garth!!

Twister

angelamccann
10-01-2001, 02:32 PM
Don't forget It Don't Matter To The Sun (as far as I know, still unreleased).

Garth also did a video for Friends In Low Places - apparently that wasn't released either as he wasn't happy with it, but somehow it made it over here and has been shown in the UK on music channels quite a lot. If you have the 'Garth Brooks' compilation video, a clip of FILP shows up in that.

Angela x

majmom
10-02-2001, 02:37 AM
You're right Angela - I thought I remembered hearing that Garth didn't release FILP because he thought it was a bad edit - if you watch the snippets from the compilation closely, the lip-sinking is off by a lot :(

Kerry

missy1462
10-02-2001, 07:50 AM
Guys,
I am amazed that ya'll took the time to reply to my question. Thank you so much. But I wonder why the song (I don't have to wonder) was never released.
I did get to hear "Beer Run" yesterday on the radio. Personally, I think those two should have sung together long before now.

Have a great day,
Missy

Garth_FANtasizer
10-02-2001, 09:57 AM
Garth is also featured in the video for "One Heart At A Time" along with several other artists. It's a great song and video!

He also has a cameo appereance in Chris LeDoux's video "Five Dollar Fine." It's very cute! :)

I too, would love to see the video for "I Don't Have To Wonder" along with "It Don't Matter To The Sun." :( I think I heard that there was a video for "In Anothers Eyes" also, but I don't know where I heard that. Wouldn't it be great if Garth would make these available to us somehow? (Hint hint, Garth!)

~Ann~

Adam
10-02-2001, 03:35 PM
I always thought Garth should have done a video for The Night Will Only Know. It tells such a story, it would be an awesome video, dont yall think?

missy1462
10-02-2001, 03:52 PM
Ya'll keep talking about all these different videos, and it's driving me crazy because I haven't seen any of them. I have Hard Luck Woman, The River, & The Dance downloaded on my harddrive, but the rest..... I haven't seen them at all. I wish......................

angelamccann
10-02-2001, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by majmom
You're right Angela - I thought I remembered hearing that Garth didn't release FILP because he thought it was a bad edit - if you watch the snippets from the compilation closely, the lip-sinking is off by a lot :(

Kerry

I actually have the whole video, Kerry - and yes, it's true that the synching isn't quite up to scratch - I can see why Garth might not have been happy with it (it's too obviously mimed by all involved and the soundtrack doesn't really go with the visual). That said, there are some cute bits - at one point the band all appear on their knees doing midget impressions (friends in *very* low places!), and at the end Garth is seen with a cute little boy - often wondered whose kid he is (the boy, not Garth - Garth's parentage is pretty well documented :)).

Angela x

majmom
10-03-2001, 12:40 AM
lol Angela-

Thanks for the tidbits about the video - I've never seen the whole thing - and NO Garth tidbit is too small! :p

I've seen snippets of the filming of In Another's Eyes - but seem to remember Garth scrapped it and decided to use the live performance from the Tonight Show instead...

Kerry