PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble...

Vanessa
09-26-2001, 11:37 PM
buying/finding Garth's re-released CD TMOC?? I can't seems to find it anywhere!! :eek: :( :mad:

I just hope that I'm not alone in my search... :)

Vanessa :)

Paula
09-27-2001, 08:52 AM
I picked mine up at Wal*Mart last night...it was the only one there!

I haven't listened to it yet, though.:(

Paula

Cheryl
09-27-2001, 09:21 AM
So far, I've tried two Wal-Marts in two different towns and one Target. Guess I'll have to make the 45 minute drive into the larger city and try Best Buy and the music stores at the mall. LOL....ordering on-line is starting to sound like a better idea all the time! :)

Vanessa
09-27-2001, 02:15 PM
I've been to one Target and 2 music stores in the mall and they don;t have it..*sigh*..

Vanessa :o :(

Chris Gaines
09-27-2001, 02:33 PM
my wal*mart had like 15 on the shelf lol

:)
Jason

Vanessa
09-27-2001, 02:36 PM
:p :p that's not fairrrrr!!! :mad: :mad:

kristen166
09-27-2001, 03:10 PM
I went to my Wal-Mart and forgot to look for it. :eek:
Next time I get around that place I will have to see.:)

samtastic
09-27-2001, 03:48 PM
Hi

I live in the UK and my hubby is a great fan of Garth. Can anyone tell me what CD you're on about?

KindanewGarthfan
09-27-2001, 04:40 PM
Hey Samtastic, Welcome to Planet Garth, I hope you and your husband stick around because this place is a blast :cool:

Its really cool to see more Garth fans from over this side of the pond :)

Tha album that everybody is talking about is the Garth Christmas album called 'The Magic Of Christmas', the album has just been re-released in time for Christmas and contains three new tracks from a new movie that Garth and Whoopie Goldberg have worked on called 'Call Me Clause'

I hope this helps, I can't wait to get my copy

Hannah:)

jstensig
09-27-2001, 04:45 PM
I went to my Wal-Mart and forgot to look for it. Bad girl Kristen!!!!;)

Welcome to PG samtastic.:)

It has not yet been released here in Europe.:(:(:(

Jakob

Pilgrim
09-27-2001, 04:53 PM
Welcome to PG Samtastic:D:D
Stay tuned and post lots:)

Brian

boppityboo
09-27-2001, 05:32 PM
I haven't found a copy yet either. Although I really haven't had time to look. I've only checked one store and of course when I enquired of the clerk about TMOC.. she stared at me blankly.:rolleyes: lol. She pointed to an upcoming release sheet, but said she didn't think it was on it. lol. She said, quite often they don't get new releases til about 2 weeks after they release in the states. That is not true. I have always found new Garth stuff at their store the same day as in the US. Go figure. I didn't have time to argue, so I will look at other places this weekend. :) Anyway, Good luck, Vanessa, I hope you find a copy.

Ellie :)

OOPSIES! I forgot,
WELCOME TO PG! SAMTASTIC!

Jude
09-28-2001, 03:59 PM
I got my copy on the day of release here in UK. That is the original copy not the re released copy yet. I've seen it over here several places - mainly in Brighton or London but also in my home town!!! Mind you that was in February!!

Samtastic, if you are interested let me know I might still be able to get a copy. I can also give you an address for other country cds - which you can get on the day they are released in the US. Welcome to PG.

Jude

Vanessa
09-28-2001, 04:25 PM
Thanks Ellie- I hope to find a copy too :)

littlebit
10-01-2001, 05:17 PM
hey kiddo! :)

i found one at Wal Mart yesterday. i nabbed that sucker quick!

it' a very cool cd. i can't figure out which song i like the best yet. Their all too :cool: !:p

Welcome Samtastic to PG :)

gb4prez
10-01-2001, 06:09 PM
There were about 15 copies at the Wal-Mart in Denton, Texas (northwest of Dallas). If you live in that area, go grab one before they're all gone. :-)

Donna