View Full Version : Sobs Sniffle Sniffle

Southern Bell
09-24-2001, 09:58 AM
:( :( :( If only I could have a Garth moment
Bawls like a baby :( :( :( Sorry Guys, I'm in one of those moods

wizard2C
09-24-2001, 09:57 PM
Hi!

Welcome New Member! You have never had a Garth moment? You know it doesn't have to be an in-person meeting. A Garth moment can be the music, a photo, an item with Garth on it.......just about anything Garth related.

As an example, I had one last night. I've been keeping the TV on at night because with all that has happened I get a little scared in the night. Well I had CMT on and fell asleep. When I awoke, I had to use the bathroom :rolleyes: (well, okay....Garth wasn't in the bathroom). Anyhow when I returned there Garth was on CMT, the video "The River" was on.....that was my Garth moment.

See it can happen anywhere, anytime, when you least suspect it. If you haven't had a Garth moment yet....you should soon!

Carol
Wizard2C:)

----------------------------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 world-wide children for Peace and charities event!:o

Southern Bell
09-25-2001, 07:43 AM
You people are sooooo nice here. Thanks Wiz for making me smile. And if that is the case then I have had about a million Garth moments just never met the big guy himself.

Chief
09-25-2001, 07:57 AM
BOO HOO!!!! :( :( :(

southern bell..

you're not the only one who didn't have garth moment.. i too.. had not got one before.. what's worse. i'm probably the youngest GBFan here... only about 11months old since November 2000... :(

damn, i feel so sad :( *where's my st john wort??* :o

gb4prez
09-27-2001, 07:35 AM
Southern Bell,

Keep believing. I took a friend to Oklahoma almost three weeks ago now. It was the Saturday before the Tragedy. She had met Garth once years ago at a Press Conference but had never had a "visit" with him.

Well, her dream came true on this trip. It was a blast but she was terrified when she finally got the chance. He was standing there next to her car with me and we couldn't get her to get out of the car at first. LOL

He was adorable and seemed very happy. If anyone would like to see our pics, just email me at gb4prez@aol.com. I will be happy to link you to my photo page.

Donna

Garth_FANtasizer
09-28-2001, 01:26 PM
Donna,

I would love to see your pictures!

Could you please mail them to me? My email is either

Garth_FANtasizer@hotmail.com

or

AnnC-@webtv.net

Thank you,

~Ann~

BLL
09-28-2001, 09:25 PM
Donna- you have aPM from me too. thanks. b

Paula
09-29-2001, 02:44 PM
Donna,

You've got mail.:)

Paula

BLL
09-29-2001, 06:02 PM
Hmmm- I've had a system failure, so I don't know if you got the PM.

Would you mind e-mailing them to bljdlowry@worldnet.att.net ? Thanks- I love seeing that cute face whenever I can.

barbara

BlueRose
09-29-2001, 07:54 PM
Donna please? My email is in my profile but here it is!

cherylw1@mindspring.com

I need to see those photos!!

Cheryl

G-f
09-29-2001, 08:25 PM
ME TOO!!! I need to see them pics please. Would make my day much better. :)
Tricia
k8r3x8wl@coastalnet.com

Lost 'n' Garth
09-29-2001, 10:05 PM
Donna

You got mail!!

Cheri :)

cw13rules@aol.com

nelty
09-29-2001, 10:39 PM
Welcome Southern Bell...

I haven't met Garth either..:)

Nelly

GBGirl1
09-30-2001, 10:57 AM
Donna ~

I need a garthfix too!!! GBGirl1@excite.com

:cool:

Mel

Vanessa
09-30-2001, 12:20 PM
Donna- I too need a Garthfix :) garthfan35@hotmail.com

Vanessa :)

gb4prez
09-30-2001, 11:47 PM
Hi,

Sorry it took so long to reply to everyone but I've been out of town. Went to help my nephew celebrate his 16th birthday. Kids sure do grow up fast.

Well anyway, I have tried to reply to all emails and posts from people who wanted to see my Garth pics. If you wanted to see them and I missed you, just let me know. I had a lot of replies so I might have accidently missed a couple.

Donna

GBGirl1
10-01-2001, 01:06 PM
Donna!

Very :cool: !! Awesome pictures and just what the DR ordered! Thanks.

Mel

Rebel
10-01-2001, 09:41 PM
Southern Bell

That's a CUTE name;)

Rebel:)

Southern Bell
10-02-2001, 10:16 AM
Thanks again for the pics Donna!
I have just one thing to say and that is Garth is just such a little hottie!!
Oh and thanks Rebel about the name. I am dying to get back down to the wonderful south but my hubby, that dang yankee!! wants to stay here near his home and peeps. No offense to everyone here that is not from the south it's just a southern thang. :) :) :)

BLL
10-03-2001, 06:07 PM
Wow, Donna, thanks so much.

Those photos are helping with what's shaping up to be a somewhat stressfull week. Love the overalls and bare feet! I swear Garth dresses like a 5 year old some times!!! and he's a hundred time cuter:):)

gb4prez
10-03-2001, 09:54 PM
You're all very welcome. I love sharing my Garth moments with others. :) I'm just glad to find a group who could enjoy them.

Donna

majmom
10-04-2001, 02:06 AM
Donna -

can you post the link to your pics here-I'm temporarily unable to use e-mail for such things.

Also - how about posting the details of your "Garthadventure" here so we can all live vicariously through you?? ;)

Remember, no detail is too small when it comes to Garth! :D

Thanks for sharing,

Kerry

gb4prez
10-04-2001, 07:34 AM
Kerry,

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. :( Please let me know when it has been cleared so I can send this to you.

Donna

annette
10-04-2001, 12:11 PM
Donna,
could ou pretty please PM them to me?

annette:D

kristen166
10-04-2001, 11:16 PM
I want to see them if ya mind emailing them to me.:)

Kristen166@aol.com

majmom
10-05-2001, 12:27 AM
Sorry Donna,

It should be ok now.

Kerry

gb4prez
10-05-2001, 07:46 AM
For all those who enjoyed my Garth moment pics, I thought I would share a few of my other photo albums. These are just a collection of Garth pics I have collected.

If you know of any that are missing, let me know. I would be happy to give you credit for the pic.

http://communities.msn.com/PicturesofGarth&naventryid=100

http://communities.msn.com/GarthAlbumCovers

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisGaines

http://communities.msn.com/GarthMagazineCovers/homepage

Donna

gb4prez
10-05-2001, 07:49 AM
Oops! Forgot one.

http://communities.msn.com/MyFriendsareNutts&naventryid=100

Donna

GBronx
10-11-2001, 01:37 PM
Donna!!!
How are you??? ::): I was just browsing around and found your posts. So I clicked on the friends one and what do you know??? There I am in a pix with Nutts in front of the Pantry!!!! :;p: LOL You were so kind that day!! You gave me directions to the Gates and we followed you to Jacks Tracks and GB management!!! Thanks again ....
It brought back such good memories!!!

gb4prez
10-12-2001, 07:57 AM
JoAnn,

Hey girl!!!!! Yep, I came over here to get away from the WAR being waged on the "other place". LOL

We have to meet up again sometime. I loved visiting with you. :-)

Donna