PDA

View Full Version : When You Come Back To Me Again

wizard2C
09-20-2001, 06:55 AM
Hi!

I had an idea. What is Garth released on CD "When You Come Back To Me Again" which would benefit the relief efforts.

I know originally the song was for his Mom, but in light of everything that has happened, I think she wouldn't mind a bit.

The words seem so appropriate. What does anyone else think?

Carol
Wizard2C:) :rolleyes:

-----------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 World-Wide Children for World Peace and Charities Event!:o

Chris Gaines
09-20-2001, 08:06 AM
It'll be on the Album coming out in November.

:)
Jason

cindrella4gb
09-20-2001, 11:50 AM
Okay Jason....album coming out in November??? I thought the release of the new album had been postponed indefinitely? Where did you get this information? (just wondering...not questioning your information):)

Since "When You Come Back to Me Again" was never officially released as a single, I think it would be great for Garth to release it. Then the money made from the sales of the single could go towards the relief efforts. I agree with you Carol. :) I think Miss Colleen would be proud of Garth to share this song with all the people involved in last week's tragic events. The words are very appropriate. :)

By the way, Whitney Houston and Arista are re-releasing her version of "The Star Spangled Banner." All money from the sales will go towards the relief efforts.

~Cheryl L.

Chris Gaines
09-20-2001, 01:10 PM
No one said the album was postponed.

"BEERRUN" the single.. was.

:)

Jason

wizard2C
09-20-2001, 08:55 PM
Hi!

Thanks. Well, the song can still be on the new CD in November. But it would be great to have that single benefit the effort. What a lasting tribute in Garth's Mom's memory...I'm sure she would have been one of those leading the effort if she were here. Not only will everyone benefit from the song, but since it was from Frequency.....didn't that have to do with Firemen as well? I tell you those Firemen in NY desire all the support they can get now, monetarily and spiritually.

I'm going to e-mail Capitol Records and try calling GB Management with the idea. Besides, everyone else is coming out with all these patriotic songs. Those Firemen know about that circle of love.....they're still at a loss for all their fallen comrades....trying to find their remains and trying to cope....and it's not going to get better for them as it goes on. So maybe that song might be their support as it has been to Garth.:( :)

Carol
Wizard2C

------------------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 World-wide Children for World Peace and Charities Event!:o

wizard2C
09-20-2001, 09:02 PM
Hi!

Sorry, I didn't want to sound like this was only for the Firemen. It's just that you see them always there, with hope in their hearts and tears in their eyes.

It is also for all the victims, their families, and other rescue workers. There are going to be so many that are at a loss over loved ones (as Garth was for his Mom). They too would enjoy that song, I feel it strongly in my heart. I know that's where Garth would want to have his tribute from.....his heart!

Carol
Wizard2C

------------------------------

A wall of children's peace poems encircle the world...."Dance!Sing!Fun!2002! :o

cindrella4gb
09-20-2001, 09:08 PM
Yes Carol...."Frequency" was about a New York fireman. :) Great movie!! I totally agree with you about the song being released as a single. If you would like, I'll email Capitol, as well as get in touch with GB Management. Maybe we can get something going here. :)

Cheryl L.

wizard2C
09-20-2001, 09:24 PM
Hi!

Cheryl, you betcha! Call! E-mail! Yes, I'll see if I can enlist others to support the song!

Great !

:) :cool: :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

Carol
Wizard2C

-----------------------
"Children are our Future!" ...."Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!":o