PDA

View Full Version : Planet Garth Link on Countrynow

gbcrazy
09-05-2001, 11:24 PM
I was looking on the website Countrynow.com and it starts a article about Garth getting the ASCAP award and the Link to it is for Planet Garth..

Thought everyone would want to know! Since this is a news website for some radio stations.

Terry

Monica Lockhart
09-06-2001, 02:07 AM
Thanks Terry for the info :)

I went to the site and it was pretty neat seeing the Planet Garth name there on the front page!

Monica

Pilgrim
09-06-2001, 05:17 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Brian

gbcrazy
09-06-2001, 09:50 AM
I thought it was very :cool: also.

Especially considering that is one of the places we go to get "official" news.

WAY TO GO PLANETGARTH !!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

Vanessa
09-06-2001, 11:35 PM
that's :cool: Thanks for sharing :)

Vanessa :)

ProducerJ
09-07-2001, 12:19 AM
CountryNow.com is sort of a central "clearing house" for the country music news on the web. CN pulls the top news stories from the other country websites and runs a tidbit of them, with a link back to the original source. It's run by MJI Broadcasting, which owns a lot of radio stations, and the MJI stations then in turn have the country news buttons on their individual country websites, that link back to CountryNow. So the link not only ran on CountryNow, but on bunches of individual country radio stations across the country, and of course, it's the first place MJI jocks (and undoubtably others) go for show prep.

We'd get real excited when someone like CN or Yahoo! would pick up one of our stories at CountryCool, because it was a free plug that would drive in extra traffic.

So Brandon, PG should be getting some extra page views!

J.

BTW, while you're surfing CountryNow, be sure to read the Artist Profile section for some cool interviews done by my buddy Donna! :D

jstensig
09-07-2001, 04:42 AM
:cool:

Jakob