PDA

View Full Version : New Album Info

AFDuritz
09-04-2001, 10:47 PM
Howdy everybody! This is my first time here, but I was looking around and thought some of you might be interested in this little bit of info.

After talking to a friend who is close to the Garth camp, there are a few songs that I know have been cut for the new album. Whether or not they actually make the album remains to be seen, so take it for what it's worth.

"Thicker Than Blood"

"It Pays Big Money" - orig. recorded by Mark Chesnutt for his Lost In The Feeling album

There's another that I can't remember the title, but it something along the lines of "One Tequila, Two Tequila...".

Also expect something from the guys who penned alot of the Chris Gaines material, including an acoustic "Beatles-esque" song.

Hope somebody get's something out of this. Thanks!

Crackers
09-04-2001, 11:57 PM
Thanks!!! Has your friend heard any of the songs? or have you? If so, are they fantastic?

Feel free to tell us anything you want to about Garth. We're interested in ANYTHING!!! and I do mean ANYTHING!!! In fact, we're desparate for information.

Judy

MT4GB
09-05-2001, 12:06 AM
Judy I like your style! Any information, any information we want! Thanks for sharing! Boy are we garthnutts or what?

Nancy

Scarecrow
10-17-2001, 03:01 AM
Oh cool it is to listen to Garth.