PDA

View Full Version : Funny Garthmoment at Mark Wills Concert!!

GottaB-GB
09-04-2001, 10:57 AM
This weekend Terry took me to meet Mark Wills at his show in Hiwassee and I was joking with him…

"ya know I drove 14 hours to see you….the only other person I've done that for was Garth Brooks". He got a big sorta kick out of that one. He asked me where I was from and I said "NJ". And I said ya know Stephens City (which was their next stop) is on my way home….he said well cmon then, stop by and see us!! He was really sweet to me. I think of all the artists I've met, he was the only one about as friendly as Garth. I even got a HUG! I told him he made me cry and he says….I'm sorry it wasn't intentional. I mean how sweet, but I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just meant that his music touched me that much. Then we told him pretty soon he was gonna have his own forum on PG, and I said ya know Garth's gonna get mad at you if you keep stealing all his fans. He says…I think he's got plenty!! LOL

It was all in fun, ya'll know I'd NEVER leave Garth for another artist…so please don't slap me or anything…..;-) I love Garth with all my heart, but I also love music with all my heart. Anyways, we had a good time joking with Mark about
it. I had a GREAT weekend. BTW, Terry DID like her birthday present, which was Garth related, being from me and all lol. It was fun. I took lots of pics and I'll get them up in just a little bit. Right now I gotta do some work, so this won't be my LAST whimsical road trip.

Shelley

(I decided to share this little tid bit from my weekend here, since it's Garth related, but ya'll can see my full story in the other artists forum:

http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108426

hopefully I did that right. )

gbcrazy
09-04-2001, 12:19 PM
Shelley,

It was absolutley funny. LOL

Mark thought it was quite hillarious. Only thing you left out was the Chris Gaines deal.!!

Terry

loreli
09-04-2001, 12:59 PM
I love him too Shelley and Terry :)

We can start a Garth Brooks Fans Love Mark Wills 2 fan club ;)

Lori

honky
09-04-2001, 03:19 PM
LOL...

I like Mark Wills too ;)

Tommy

Producer
09-04-2001, 07:36 PM
Shelly,

It was so nice meeting you once again. I thought I would stop by and say hello.

I am glad you were surprised. I have to say the look on your face when Terry brought you back and you walked thru those doors and seen Mark was priceless.

It sounds like you had a fun time. I'm sorry I had to leave early but I had to catch a early flight out of Atlanta.

I am sure we will be seeing each other soon.

Producer

gbcrazy
09-04-2001, 10:36 PM
LOL--- Garth Brooks Fans Love Mark Wills 2 .

ROFLM*O....... Oh boy I will be sure to pass that one on!!

:D

Terry

fuzzwuzz
09-05-2001, 11:52 PM
Ok Shelley! Spit it out about the Chris Gaines thing Terry talked about!

gbcrazy
09-06-2001, 08:43 AM
If you will go over the her pictures under the other artist forums you will see it. He has a Chris Gaines Patch going on and she made a point to tell Him!!!

Heres the link for the pics

Mark (http://www8.addr.com/~gottab-g/mark/)

Terry

fuzzwuzz
09-07-2001, 12:05 AM
Cute pictures. What did he say?

GottaB-GB
09-07-2001, 01:08 AM
He thought it was all really funny. I think he was kinda tickled by the whole coversation. It was all in fun. It's great that guys like Mark and Garth have a good sense of humor and you can have fun like that. Some artists might have taken offense, but Mark was really kewl about it.

Shelley

gbcrazy
09-07-2001, 09:07 AM
Why should he mind. He is a Garth fan also.

:-)

Terry