PDA

View Full Version : Show For Support for Garth!

wizard2C
09-03-2001, 09:02 AM
Hi!

Since Garth will be announcing his new release(s) soon, I thought it would be a good idea if we all supported Garth in his efforts by posting our well wishes to him for success.

Perhaps....just perhaps....Garth may read Planet Garth and then he can see that us fans are there for him.

Carol
Wizard2C:) :D ;) :cool:

-----------------------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 world-wide children's charities event!

wizard2C
09-03-2001, 09:11 AM
Hi!

Garth, just wanted to post here that we just can't wait for your new Music. We have certainly enjoyed so much your songs. Your music has touched our hearts. Thank you and we'll be there supporting you. You are the BEST in Country Music!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :rolleyes:

The Garth World-Wide Fan Club

-----------------------------
"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 World-wide Children's Charities Event!

wizard2C
09-03-2001, 09:24 AM
Hi!

They call you Garth Brooks, Garth, the G-Man, whatever.....in my eyes, you are my Hero. A Hero is someone who is extra ordinary. A Hero is someone who saves lives. A Hero is someone to look up to. A Hero is that and so much more.

Well, Garth....you are my Hero. You have saved me so many times thru your Music. You set an example to us would-be songwriters and musicians as to what music really is.......from the heart.

Garth, from my heart to your heart, all my wishes for success with your new releases. I'll be there with you.....maybe not in person.....but spirtitually.

Carol:)
Wizard2C

----------------------------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 World-wide Children's Charities Event! (Thanks, Garth for the inspiration for this effort). {{{BIG HUG}}}

kristen166
09-03-2001, 01:07 PM
I will listen to the singleS whenever and if I like what I hear I will buy his album and support him. I can only wish him well making the album right now, since I haven't heard the songs from it yet.:)

Wendi5000
09-03-2001, 01:08 PM
Good luck with the album Garth (if you're reading, which I doubt). I can't wait to hear the songs. :)

honky
09-03-2001, 03:35 PM
Garth,

Would you make more stuff like "We Shall Be Free"??

;)

Tommy

Garthfan92
09-04-2001, 09:48 PM
Garth, if you are reading this, I can't wait for the new music! However, if it's the last new album we get, that's ok with me. If I know you're doing what's gonna make you happy, that's all I can ask for. My one wish for you is to just have an ounce of the happiness you've given me over the years. God knows you sure deserve it! WE LOVE YOU!!! God bless you always.

Lisa