PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody...i need alot of help

shelde2003
09-01-2001, 09:34 PM
it's shelde, just in case you don't remember me, well anyway, i just got back from a very long extended hospital stay it was supposed to be only three weeks but it turned out to be a month and a half long stay. but don't worry i'm ok. at least for now, i just wanted to write a post and tell you guys i missed you guys terribly and i also wanted you guys to fill me in on any thing about my man that i have missed, although i probably missed alot :confused: i heard about the duet between garth and jones, ehich i think is too good to be true, and i found out about the christmas album today, my stomach is turning with much excitement.:) :) :cool: :cool: but that's all i know. i do have to say that i do owe garth a bit of gratitude for getting me through that six weeks, i honestly don't know what i would have done in that place without his music, taped interviews of him and things like that. So, Garth if you ever see this message and i pray you somehow do, i pratically owe you everything i have and everything i am because if it weren't for you i'd be in a place i really don't wanna think about right now. so i thank you from the deepest part of my heart, and i mean it when i say it "I love you" and Pgr's if i could ask you guys for prayer of healing i would be forever in a debt to you as well, thank you and i mean it when i say it to ya'll I LOVE YA'LL
GBGF,
Shelley

P.s It means God Bless Garth Forever!!!!!!

wizard2C
09-02-2001, 12:09 AM
Hi!

Shelde, welcome back....glad to see you're doing well. Will send prayers you way. You'll start feeling better just by being here back at Planet Garth.:D

Take care,

Carol
Wizard2C;)

-----------------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 world-wide children's charities event!

Garthfan92
09-02-2001, 12:17 AM
Shelley, glad you're out of the hospital, and hope you're doing well. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to spend so long in the hospital.

Anyway, most of the news is on the new music coming soon. There are plenty of current threads with all the info anyone knows so far, so just check a few of those out. That will get you up to speed on a lot.

Lisa

CaptMorgan
09-02-2001, 01:53 AM
Welcome home Shelde.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well lately. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope that life keeps on getting better for you every day.

Just remember - we're all here for you if you ever need us. All you have to do is ask, and you can consider it done.

{{{HUGS}}}

NJ4GARTH
09-02-2001, 03:14 AM
Hey Shelly,

Welcome Back and Glad to hear you are doing better:)

You got it!!!!!!! My thoughts and prayers going out to ya. You know the Garth Angels do wonders.;)

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
09-02-2001, 03:34 AM
Hey Shelde!!! :)

SO sorry to hear that you had to spend so much time cooped up in a hospital, SO glad to hear that you're back home where you belong now, and SO nice to know that you had Garth's music to get you through your ordeal. That music does wonders for the soul, don't it??? :) I hope you are okay, now, but you said you need prayers, so I'll be sayin' some for ya', okay?

Garth News

On September 17th Garth is supposed to be releasing the first single off of the new album to radio (the one with George Jones: Beer Run (B-Double E-Double Are You In?)), as well as doing a press conference that morning, from the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, to talk about the single, the new album, and the future (of his career.)

On September 25th Garth will be re-releasing 'The Magic Of Christmas' with new songs from the TV movie 'Call Me Claus.'

On October 9th Garth will release the Single CD 'Call Me Claus'

And sometime in November (date still not known) We are supposed to be blessed, FINALLY, with Garth's NEW ALBUM!!! :)

Word is that Garth has over-cut the album and is currently working on deciding how many songs to put on it, but we have begun a campaign to let him know WE WANT IT ALL!!! :)

Word also is that Garth is EXCITED, HAPPY with everything that is happening, and I think it's safe to say that WE ARE TOO!!! :)

Well, I'm sure that if I missed something important or made a mistake on any of that info, Jason WILL come along and straighten me out! ;)

Hope that helps to get you a little up to speed! :)

KindanewGarthfan
09-02-2001, 06:35 AM
Hey Shelley its really nice to have you back on Planet Garth, my prayers are with you and I wish you a speedy recovery and a big ol Garthy hug

[[HUG]]

Hannah:)

angelamccann
09-02-2001, 07:48 AM
(((((((Shelley)))))))

Glad to see you're back with us!

Angela x

Vanessa
09-02-2001, 12:39 PM
Glad you're backm with us Shelley :)

Vanessa :)

MT4GB
09-02-2001, 01:49 PM
Shelley I am glad you are back and are feeling better! Last November we found out that my husband's kidneys are in acute renal failure-I almost lost him-if he would have waited another month by Christmas he would have died! He is going in three times a week for dialysis and is doing a lot better-except his blood presssure is a little too high! Remember if you need someone to talk with all of your fellow garthnutts are here! They are terrific and have help me get through all of this! And I certainly agree about Garth-he is great and his music has also help me get stronger and to deal with my husband's illness a lot better! Hugs to Shelley, Garth and my fellow garthnutts! God bless us all!

Nancy

Pilgrim
09-02-2001, 02:17 PM
Welcome back:D:D:D:D:D

Stay tuned and stay healthy this time:D

Brian

CheyenneWindRoper
09-02-2001, 11:07 PM
Shelley,

Bless your heart, you been through the wringer, huh? Well, we ARE all here for you. So is Garth! :D As you found out & very well know. Keep watching and listening, he'll make the rest of your recovery time speed by!

Dee Dee summed up very well, so I won't drag my post out any longer than to say you are in my prayers too! :)

{{{{{{{SHELLEY}}}}}}}

:)
Mary Liz

Faye Edwards
09-03-2001, 05:34 PM
I am fairly new to PG and am amazed every day at the love and support I see here for each other. It's as tho all of you are close friends and it is sooo cool!! Shelde, my prayers are with you also. God Bless
Faye

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
09-03-2001, 06:06 PM
Faye ~ I can't speak for everyone here, but as for myself:

Almost everything I know about how to treat people, I've learned from the man who brought me here and the people I found when I arrived. I still got a long way to go, but thank GOD for Garth, that's all I can say...

loreli
09-03-2001, 06:46 PM
Welcome back Shelley :)

((hugs)) I hope you are doing well. Being in the hospital that loing must have been awful :(

Lori

shelde2003
09-03-2001, 08:47 PM
You guys never cease to amaze me. i truly believe that when this will eventually be all said and done it will be because you guys were generous enough to let me enter your heart adn your prayers every now and then and for that i can never ever in a million years repay any of you.So what i'm basically saying is i am getting my strength back little by little and i owe it all to YA'LL.(and garth) Keep going just a little bit longer, the fight is still going.
love to you forever,
Shelde

CheyenneWindRoper
09-03-2001, 10:11 PM
Keep going just a little bit longer, the fight is still going.

We are here for you as long and as often as you need us! :)

Hang in there Kiddo, together nothing can stop us! :D

:)
Mary Liz

wizard2C
09-03-2001, 11:54 PM
Hi!

Shelde, that's what we're all here for....to help one another.:) :D You keep up the effort and we will too! Get well.....{{{hugs}}};)

Carol
Wizard2C

---------------------

"Dance!Sing!Fun!" a 2002 world-wide children's charities event!:o