PDA

View Full Version : Garth... KISS.. Hard Luck Woman.. Live.. Stills

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:18 AM
I got this video the other day.. and shared it with Dani (splitzer) and was like.. wow.. I never seen this before...

anyways the Video is awesome as hell..

and I thought I'd share some stills from it :)

Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:18 AM
#2 :)

Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:19 AM

:)
Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:20 AM
#4 :)

Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:20 AM
#5 :):):)

Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:21 AM
#6 :):)

Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:22 AM
#7 :):)

woohoo

Jason

Chris Gaines
09-01-2001, 01:23 AM
Last one for me :)

Hope ya like..

I'm sure Dani will throw in a few of the ones she took as well :)

Right Dani?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry.. this is a good way for me to take my mind of "other things" :)

Jason

fuzzwuzz
09-01-2001, 01:56 AM
Oh man Jason. Is that so Chris Gaines or what? Any chance we could also hear that live somehow? When you've got time to take your mind off other things again of course. Thanks!

jstensig
09-01-2001, 02:35 AM
It can be found at Morpheus.:)

Jakob

CheyenneWindRoper
09-01-2001, 02:44 AM
Very cool StudMuffin! Thanks!

Mary Liz

PS Dale~ Yes, VERY Chris!!! ;)

fuzzwuzz
09-01-2001, 03:20 AM
Mary Liz, didn't that snarl look just a little bit like Elvis?

angelamccann
09-01-2001, 06:07 AM
It's a very :cool: performance - one of my favourites - thanks for posting the pics, Jason. I have it on video (it's from the Tonight Show in 1994 - the accompanying interview is terrific as Garth brings in a photo of newborn August, and it's about 12 feet high!), and the first time I saw it, Garth reminded me so much of Chris Gaines I couldn't help but wonder if 'Hard Luck Woman' helped start all that off...

Angela x

Pilgrim
09-01-2001, 06:48 AM
I agree with Angela:):)

Very cool performance when you see the video:)

Brian

Garthfan92
09-01-2001, 11:40 AM
Running to go find this Tonight Show episode among my many Garth tapes That's one of my favorites too. I LOVE his version of the song!

Lisa

KindanewGarthfan
09-01-2001, 12:31 PM
Thanks for posting the stills Jason, very cool
I love Garths version of 'Hard Luck Woman' it really is awesome and the episode of 'The Tonight Show' the stills are from is so funny, whenever Garth is on with Jay they just crack me up, and the picture of August is just so sweet. Hey does anybody know if that was the episode where Jay was teasing Garth about his poor acting skills?
The preformance of the song was really cool, im going to have to go and watch it again, mmmm......

Hannah:)

boppityboo
09-01-2001, 01:39 PM
Very cool photos, Jason. Where was I in 1994???? I don't have a copy of that Leno show. I must have missed it! :mad:I surely must have been on another planet at the time. ARGGHH!! :( Hmmm... I feel another email to PJ coming up. lol. Thanks for sharing.

Ellie :)

Vanessa
09-01-2001, 02:38 PM
Very :cool: pics Jason, I've never seen this video before :( :mad: but it seems very very :cool: :)

Vanessa :)

fuzzwuzz
09-01-2001, 11:39 PM
I couldn't restrain myself any longer from looking at my very first Garth video, taped the week Chris Gaines came out. First was Jay Leno, Conan, Rosie. I found myself laughing so hard at some of the funny back and forth upmanship between star and host. Then that awesome NBC in the Life of Chris Gaines special. Oh my heart!!! And to think, though he did those tapings almost two years ago, they are as fresh to me as they were then. Maybe even more so, because now, AFTER the fact, I'm into Garth and it's ALL Chris Gaines fault!! I always feel better after I get that out! And there's something about Garth singing Chris, tugging on his 'hair' sans the hat. And the fire and passion in his eyes. It's addicting. And yeah, he snarls ALOT when 'doing Chris.' But what would Chris be, without those cool songs? Or Garth? On that special Garth said "there's a ton of Garth in Chris once you start to get familiar with Chris music." But for me, coming into this from the backside, rather than the front, I began to finally see a whole ton of Chris, in Garth. I already 'knew' Chris in many ways. He put that spotlight on Garth for me.

Hawk7lte
09-02-2001, 12:28 AM
Don't you know that had to be quite a performance - and I missed it too.

That Kiss - makes me laugh -

That song - like the lyrics

That man - don't ya' know he loved singing with Kiss.

Hawk