PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Pillow

Paula
08-30-2001, 09:47 PM
My radio station is holding their annual St. Jude's Radiothon on September 14 and 15, and one of the things to be auctioned is a pillow autographed by Garth. There is also an autographed poster that will be up for bids. If you want more information, you can head over to WKLB (http://www.wklb.com). I don't know yet if these two items will be up for bids online or over the phone. I'm going to try to attach a picture of the pillow.

Paula

justus
08-30-2001, 09:54 PM
When you get more info...like how to bid and stuff, can you post that too?

Adam's futon has Garth all over it and that pillow would look great!!

Thanks for sharing!

Paige

Lost 'n' Garth
08-30-2001, 10:06 PM
Hey!!
How would you like to lay your head on that pillow to sleep??

Talk about sweet dreams!!:p

Thanks Paula!!

Cheri:)

Paula
08-30-2001, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Lost 'n' Garth
Hey!!
How would you like to lay your head on that pillow to sleep??

Talk about sweet dreams!!:My sentiments exactly.;)

Paige, I put a reminder in my computer to check in with WKLB when the date is closer to see if this will be an item that will be taking online bids, and I'll let you know.

Paula

nelty
08-30-2001, 10:44 PM
hmmm....

I figure the winning bidder should decompress the pillow so that the autograph doesn't fade. :)

but that's me thinking...

Nelly

Vanessa
08-30-2001, 10:56 PM
how would/doe an autogrpah fade if the pillow isn't decompressed?? :confused:

Vanessa :)

boppityboo
08-30-2001, 11:01 PM
HEHEHE. I'd love to have that pillow. I'd have to have it framed or something though. I wouldn't want it to fade and get worn if I actually did sleep on it, and you can't even put a pillow slip on it. :) That gives me an idea. I have an old Garth t-shirt that I could sew up the sleeves and neck and make it into my very own Garth pillow case. :) lol Whaddaya think? Maybe sell it on ebay... NOT! :)

Ellie :)

majmom
08-31-2001, 08:51 AM
Paige-

You could take any pic you had to a T-shirt place and have it silkscreened onto a pillowcase, t-shirt or whatever! I did it with a t-shirt and it looked awesome! They even took out the "background" fluff to clean it up a bit! I was VERY pleased with the result...

Not that this particular auction pillowcase isn't awesome, but in case you need an alternative idea...

Kerry

justus
08-31-2001, 04:00 PM
Kerry~
How do ya think Garth got all over Adam's futon cover??? Well...actually, they are iron on transfers, but I get the idea. I appreciate the input though. This was just my way of wanting to help someone else "through Garth" :) :)

Paula~
Thank you for keeping me in mind!!! :) :)

Paige