PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna chat on #gbfan?

boppityboo
08-28-2001, 03:25 PM
I'm on there right now, it's awful lonely. :p It's 11:21 am, pacific time. Come on, ppl, where is everyone?

Ellie :)

Vanessa
08-28-2001, 03:26 PM
I can't get on ..even tho I have Java capabilities!! :(

Vanessa :)

boppityboo
08-28-2001, 03:36 PM
:( Aww... Vanessa.:( I am not computer literate enough to help ya out. Maybe someone can help ya get on. I don't know anything other than to d/l Mirc and go through that way. Hope to see you in there eventually though.

Teach
08-28-2001, 03:58 PM
There are two of us in the chat room and no Ellie. :confused:

Lowell Miller
08-28-2001, 05:28 PM
I tried to get in...it disconnected me and said I had been auto killed. :eek:

Vanessa
08-28-2001, 05:59 PM
Thanks ellie :)

Vanessa :)

Hawk7lte
08-28-2001, 09:48 PM
Go to "Chat Room" thread

talks all about how to get in, being autokilled (and has flowers in the names of those that have had that experience Lowell)and other little problems.

Have a fun chat.

Hawk

Lowell Miller
08-28-2001, 11:39 PM
Thanks Hawk :D

boppityboo
08-29-2001, 08:11 PM
I'm back on GBFAN. It's 4:10 pm, pacific, anyone wanna join me?

justus
08-29-2001, 08:32 PM
OK, so how do I get there?
I have Pirch, but I don't know what server, etc (it's been a looooooonnnnggggg time!!)

Is there a link from PG?

Thanks,
Paige

justus
08-29-2001, 09:13 PM
OK, so I figure out how to get this going and no one is there :(

BTW, does anyone know how long before the "new member" goes away? I really have been coming here and registered under a different name 3 years ago, but forgot my info when I got a new puter and new e-mail addy (some of you all knew me as "fullhouse").
Thanks,
Paige

Bal2001
09-03-2001, 08:27 PM
HI all

Seems I've been gone too long and even Garth seems to be doing things since I last was in Garth scene.

Ellie , I know the name and I guess your the Ellie I know.

If your stuck with chat info and how to get to #GBfan then ,maybe while I am around I can help you out.

Java chat is fine but if you are on a PC it is best to use Mirc.

If need be I'll make you a modified version of Mirc so the only channel which will be listed is #GBfan

Hope you all can join each other.

Take care for now

Bal2001

boppityboo
09-06-2001, 01:18 PM
BAL, my buddy! How are you doing??? I saw your post a couple days ago, but was having puter troubles(so what else is new) and couldn't stay logged on. But it seems to have corrected itself. :):) I miss ya! I go to gbfan all the time, and there is no one there :(:( Man, we use to have a great time on there, we gotta do it again. Who else is gonna help me get back all my Garth wavs I've lost a long time ago. Very :cool: Bal. I'm glad you are here.

WELCOME TO PG!
Talk to ya soon,

Bal2001
09-09-2001, 06:08 PM
Hi Ellie

Yes it's been a long while.

Times have changed but I'm not really sure how I got here.

Cut a long story short.

My comp was blown up by lighing. So a new one was getting sorted out by insurance.

I built one up and decided to connect to MIRC and just look around.

I ended up going to #gbfan and saw a note saying something like. Post a message on PG about chat or something like that.

So I decided to look here and ended up registering.

Well that's about it, apart from seeign your post. Thought from the people who needed help to chat I could lend a helping hand.

Just saw another post about CHat on Mon 8:30pm. It's late for the UK though so I'm not sure if I will be there. I was last week and saw Bonnie, Lori and leen.

Let me know what sort of times you can make Chat as I could make it a few times.

This reminds me that I need get a letter of to my friend Dani who I have not really kept in touch with.

I know, I'm bad. She did bring me to Garth's music in the first place.

You take care and chat soon.

Bye for now